5.0 out of 5 stars YEAH FOR ME
Published 12 months ago by PHAT PAT RN

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large
I needed a carry one for a Delta regional airplane with small overhead compartments. This was too large to fit with ease.
Published 9 months ago by Tech Expert

5.0 out of 5 stars YEAH FOR ME, January 6, 2014
Having the original set of Delsey 4.0 , which are not spinners I needed a spinner piece in green to match what I already have , as I did not want to break the bank and replace the whole set . I travel a lot , I needed a piece I could push and guide with ease and this does it . Very well made easy to push and guide , goes well with my original green set . Looks very chic , now I have a piece I can push or guide down the isle with ease , and it is very light weight . Hoping to add to my spinner collection at these prices .

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Large, May 1, 2014