5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!
I purchased the 25" version in Blue and absolutely LOVE IT. I do a lot of business travel and for short trips, I can pack a LOT of outfits, shoes, ect. I want to get the larger size for longer (or family) trips. It's durable, super spacious and pretty! It stands out when you're looking for your bag on the carousel at the airport too!
Published on January 28, 2012 by J. Gillette

2.0 out of 5 stars I used to love Delsey but this one ended the love affair
Published on December 1, 2012 by KrissySYD

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow Lightweight Four-Wheel Spinner (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier travel, January 12, 2012
Sharon Cassady (Fair Haven, N.J. United States) - See all my reviews
Perfect size and very light exactly what I wanted. I bought the 29" earlier this year and was very pleased that I was able to pack more and have less to worry about as far as weight issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 7, 2011
janice (WILLIAMSTOWN, NJ, US) - See all my reviews
The best suitcase I've ever purchased. Five plane rides and only one tiny scratch. It has more space than you think. I am going to buy the next size down for smaller trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 15, 2012
I purchased this suitcase last minute for a trip I took to California. I had 4 different flights going to California and two coming back. I was able to watch the handlers load this into the plane. We all know these guys/gals aren't well known for being gentle....I have to admit to being very impressed with my contents upon arrival to my destination. Nothing was disturbed. No scratches on the exterior. This looks like a very hard exterior suitcase, but it is flexible, so when those guys/gals throw it around, it has give, which I can't say about the real "hard body" suitcases. I would recommend this product to anyone. The spinners were an added bonus!

2.0 out of 5 stars I used to love Delsey but this one ended the love affair, December 1, 2012
I used to love Delsey. I bought a Delsey soft case suitcase 5years ago in the UK, been around with me around the world at least 4times still in perfect condition, yes it is worn but it is still perfect. I picked up this hardcase from Delsey in Florida in March. On the 2nd trip the zipper came apart. Completely. My stuff was almost splattered around on the tarmac in Shanghai..Hotel investigated whether it can be repaired, but the local Delsey office said not because it is a hardcase and the zipper is swon on plastic for which they havent got the equipment for. I was left without a suitcase! Had to rush and buy a new one and leave this one to be thrown out..Lesson learnt - I will never buy a Delsey Hardcase again. Going back to the trusted Delsey soft case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best piece of luggage I've owned!, May 26, 2012
I wanted something lighter and easier to cart around. 4 wheels are so much easier! The only thing I've heard people complain about is that it opens in halves rather than a thin top and deep bottom. But for organization, half opening is way better. I do use the vacuum seal bags to take out all the air and it allows me to pack more. I do recomment getting the 27 inch rather than the 29 inch. It's easier to handle and you're less likely to go over the weight limit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a good piece of luggage, June 23, 2012
I travel a lot internationally and usually my luggage survives only 1-2 trips. At first I was hesitant to invest $150 in a piece of luggage, but the good reviews here and on some other sites convince me to give Delsay a try. I just returned from a long international trip to Eastern Europe and the luggage survived just with minor scratches. It went through 4 different airports and 2 bus stations and it held very good. The luggage holds a lot of stuff and its very light. I packed all what i needed and the luggage's weight was only 17kg. Because the luggage is so big and if you measure it with the wheels it will exceed 63 inches, I checked-in the luggage by placing it sideways on the check-in counter. I didn't have any problems with the dimensions.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not sturdy enough!, November 17, 2013
I bought this suitcase in Florida approx 2 years ago. I travel a lot and it seemed like a great buy since it was light, made of polycarbonate and a brand I thought was good and came with a 10 year limited warranty. Within 6 months there was a crack on the right left hand side of the polycarbonate. I thought this would be covered under warranty. Desley refused to replace it stating it was normal wear and tear. I still kept on using it and now there are other tears in the bag. I've now bought another bag to replace this one. Rest assured it wasn't a Desley.

Learnings: Not all polycarbonates are the same. There are higher grades which obviously wasn't the case with this one. Secondly, with full weight, a four dual wheel bag manoeuvres a lot better. So if you're getting a Desley get the next one up.

Positives: The combination lock works great. Mechanically the bag was fine. If you are not going to use it much it might suit you as it is quite light.

I travel a lot so this was unacceptable to me. I'm now trying the Ricardo Beverley Hills.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ths is a big suitcase, very nice, July 13, 2012
I just used this suitcase for a 6 day trip from OAK to SEA and it held up nicely. It has tons of packing room and a nice Mesh zipper compartment that snaps to one side. Very nice looking inside, not so much outside, but I don't care. I wanted a nice bag that rolled perfectly and it did, without any effort. And it wasn't stolen like my Tumi bag was. I am going to order the next size down. This is very roomy indeed, but not heavy. This one is good for Christmas to bring home gifts!

1.0 out of 5 stars Fragile Bag, Useless Warranty, November 15, 2013
This is a great suitcase in theory. It's ultralight, so you can put more stuff in it without going overweight. On the other hand, it's ultra big, so it's easy to go overweight.

Worse, by far, is its fragility. My daughter's Delsey cracked on its first trip. When the receptionist at Delsey told me that the "10-year limited warranty" doesn't cover damage by airlines, I said, "What in the world???" She replied that they hear that every day from customers. So there are a lot of cracked Delseys and a lot of upset customers out there. Don't join them.

Delsey Luggage Helium Shadow Lightweight Four-Wheel Spinner