5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it does
This is my first piece of "wheeled" luggage and I'm happy with my purchase. A month or two ago I used it on a short weekend trip and it performed fine. I read the reviews and I did my research before buying and I would buy it again.
Published 22 months ago by W. Naritomi

3.0 out of 5 stars Tips and too big for Delta carryon
I bought this a few months ago and have taken it on a few airline trips now. The interior of the bag with the organizational areas is great.
However this bag will not stay standing up unless it is propped up against something. It tips over when the front is not extended much less when it is extended.
Also when I attempted to fit the bag into the Delta carryon...
Published on September 21, 2012 by BLL2012

3.0 out of 5 stars Tips and too big for Delta carryon, September 21, 2012
Also when I attempted to fit the bag into the Delta carryon size measurer, the bag would not fit because of the wheels and it was too big even without the front extended. Luckily I did not have to pay to check my bag, but that's a risk I'll take every time I take it as a carryon.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it does, November 21, 2012
W. Naritomi (Gardena, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delsey Luggage Helium Breeze 3.0 Lightweight Carry On 4 Wheel Spinner Expandable Upright (Apparel)

3.0 out of 5 stars Good bag, but main handle broke on first trip, March 3, 2013
Purchased this bag for my spouse. He makes many business trips every year. He travels mainly using a carry-on. This bag was the closest to his requested specs. He was happy about it until the main handle broke on the way home of the first trip. The button does not release the handle from the body of the suitcase so he has to unzip the bag to release the handle from the inside in order to roll the bag. Of course he has to collapse the handle in order to stow it in the carry-on bin. Then, when he reaches the destination he has to unzip the bag in order to release the handle again so it can be rolled. I have requested a return/replacement and we'll try the same model again just in case it was just one bad bag.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 19, 2013
El maletin de mano reune todas las características que yo esperaba del mismo. Ha sido una excelente compra bien hecha

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bag, December 20, 2012
It fits a lot of stuff and the suitcase itself is really light! It is also a carryon size but if you expand it you can make it more of a check in bag. The wheels are great as you can tilt the bag to roll on two wheels or keep it upright and roll in 4. It has lots of compartments and is ideal for short-term travel (or long-term if you are a light packer!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this suitcase, December 2, 2012
I just used this suitcase for the first time when traveling over the holidays and it was a perfect carry on bag. The wheels roll smoothly, the bag fits nicely in overhead bins, and it has good space inside for a carry on bag. Would purchase again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just a Great Bag, March 12, 2013
SDAFOX (Canyon Country, ca United States) - See all my reviews
This bag stands on its own, with a zip you can increase the size, the wheels are well made, it can make it though as a check on or carry on, I own several bags by this company and they can make it through like a pro The zipper self repairs , and when you buy a few extra items on the trip you can expand the bag about 2 inches.

1.0 out of 5 stars don't buy it, March 25, 2014
JM (Sacramento, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I bought this bag to replace a cheap bag I had purchased at Sams Club and was wearing out after three years of use. This seemed great at first -- lots of pockets, felt sturdy, etc. About six months after I bought it, one of the wheels developed a flat spot on it and it made an annoying clicking sound as I rolled it through the airport. And now, here I am about a year after I bought it and the handle completely broke off today. I had to check it so I wouldn't have to carry it throughout the airport -- defeats the purpose of a carryon. For the amount I paid for this, if should've lasted much, much longer than a year. Quality was terrible -- buy another brand.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wheel broke after a few trips., March 9, 2014
Poor quality. One of the wheels became flat making this bag useless.
Return policy and warranty does not allow for exchanges through vendor or Amazon.
I would not recommend spending over $100 in a bag that won't last.

1.0 out of 5 stars Stay away--tips, loud, and rough!, February 5, 2013
G. M. Larkin (Richmond, VA United States) - See all my reviews
We bought a 30 inch Helium Breeze 3.0 and loved it! So I tried this for my 2-3 day trips. I am returning it. Here's why:
Pros:
+ Size: great for 3 day trip, still fits well in overhead, even wheels first in larger planes
+ Construction: Felt like zippers and case were sturdy and strong
Cons:
- Wheels are uneven. Think restaurant chair with one foot pad missing. Chair rocks and tips. That's what this suitcase does. Except when it tips, it wants to fall over.
- Wheel construction: They're hard plastic. Fine on a very smooth hard floor. On cement, tile, carpet or on the moving walkways it's extremely loud! And the roll is very rough--vibrating the heck out of my wrists.
- Wheel construction 2: At least one set of wheels didn't roll as smoothly as the others, creating a "twist" whenever I pushed it in "spinner" mode. So I had to fight the twist through 4 airports.

I'd stay away. Look at Samsonite or Victorinox.