Save Big On Open-Box & Preowned: Buy "Delta Cycle Michelangelo Two-Bike Gravity Stand St...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 55% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Preowned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
- Working on a home project? Need some help? Check out Amazon Home Services and get a $20 Amazon Gift Card when you book your first service. Learn more
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Delta Michelangelo Bike Rack
|Price:||$48.84 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$31.15 (39%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- leans against wall - no attachement required
- Features Easy-Adjust arms to accommodate any bike
- Maximum Load 80lbs
- Premium quality silver powder coat finish
- Easy to assemble; required hardware included
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Item Dimensions||12 x 12 x 84 inches|
|Item Weight||0.25 pounds|
|Shipping Weight||10.65 pounds|
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Delta Cycle Michelangelo Two-Bike Gravity Stand Storage Rack
Racor Pro PLB-2R Two-Bike Stand B000077CPK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Discount Tommy||Discount Tommy|
|Dimensions||12 inches x 84 inches x 12 inches||32.75 inches x 15.25 inches x 7 inches||94 inches x 14.5 inches x 9.5 inches||79 inches x 26 inches x 19 inches|
|Item Package Weight||10.65 pounds||20.85 pounds||11.8 pounds||12.05 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
- Independently adjustable arms accept any frame, including sloping top tubes
- Leans against the wall -- no permanent installation or holes required
- Rubber feet protect wall and floor
From the Manufacturer
Leans against wall, no attachment required.
Unordinary Gear for the Practical Cyclist
For more than 20 years, Delta Cycle has designed elegant cycling accessories and storage solutions to complement a multitude of spaces and lifestyles.
Delta Michelangelo Two Bike Gravity Stand
Requires no drilling into walls
Stable, adjustable, attractive and assembles in minutes. Perfect for garages and apartments where space is limited. You'll be amazed at the space gained by elevating your bikes.
- Maximum load 80 lbs (35 Kg)
- Dimensions approx: 83" x 19.75" x 16" (2108 x 502 x 406 mm)
Top Customer Reviews
* It's hard to find a (two) bike storage solution that cheaper than this ($50)
* Decent quality and finish (but read on)
* Works on carpeted surfaces (check out the images I posted)
* Can be installed over a heater (with room to spare)
* Arms have padded hooks that hold my Kestrel (with a fairly unusual top bar x-section) OK. I think it'll work with any bike.
Cons: (most have been pointed out in earlier reviews)
* The 2-3 threads for the bolts to hold on to is definitely not enough for this weight bearing construction
* Almost impossible to take the bike off without changing position of the arms
* Arms are too long, thus the bike is too far from the wall taking up substantially more space than it would have taken if it just stood next to the wall without any rack. The other consequence is that the front wheel has too much room to turn, taking even more space. The latter might be more of a problem for front-heavy triathlon bikes, but I'd still watch out for that.
* The top of the rack needs to be chained down to the wall (hardware is provided), but that limits rack's portability (which is not what you'd immediately think after reading Amazon's product description)
* The whole construction is a little bit springy-flimsy ... but I don't think I would have been any happier had I bought something else. I decided on this rack after 2-3 months of looking around ... I guess this is what you get for 50 bucks.
Price: was decent when compared to alternatives in the market
Assembly: was a piece of cake (literally.. I had cake while assembling it). It took about 15 minutes. No additional tools needed.
Functionality: We have two bikes (cycle-cross and hybrid). They're not very heavy but are not super light either. I've had my bikes setup on them for a little over a week now and they haven't moved an inch. The included hooks work well and can be easily moved to accommodate different bike frames.
Quality: Feels sturdy and should last as long as we feel like keeping it. The hooks to put the bikes on have good rubber material on them that provides adequate amount of grip to keep the bikes from sliding.
I installed the optional wall screw just to give me peace of mind but honestly, I don't think it needed it. Leaning against the wall combined with the weight of the bikes, it's been rock solid.
I'm glad I went with this one over others and would highly recommend it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This stand is great for getting our bikes up and out of the way! The accessory hangers are great for hanging helmets from! It is fairly sturdy. Read morePublished 2 days ago by J-Hill
I love this bike rack. I've had to for at least 6 years and 2 moves. Many friends have commented on it and asked where I got it (I purchased it in a retail store). Read morePublished 3 days ago by K. Carriere
I live in a small studio and this works perfectly! I was pretty worried to store two bikes on it at first but I haven't had any problems so far. Read morePublished 4 days ago by Brad
Cleans up the livingroom and doesnt look half bad with my bikes on itPublished 4 days ago by Jon pop
I am so in love with this rack! Many reasons: assembles in 5 minutes, looks like an art piece! Performs wonderfully! Well worth the price!Published 5 days ago by Herb George
I've got this propped against the wall behind my rocking chair with a single bike up top. Keeps it out of the way and stable.Published 7 days ago by ivan offelitch
Had it for almost a year now, I put two bikes everyday. Easy to load/unload, and doesn't take up much room. I have it in a ~3.5' wide hallway, and it doesn't bother me.Published 8 days ago by Leo Brossollet
Sturdy and easy to assemble, however the support arms should be a little longer to keep the handlebars off the wall.Published 8 days ago by Dave Witak