5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything it should
The Delta quick connect coupling snaps on easily and does not leak. As I already had the Delta faucet I had no choice but to buy this proprietary piece, but I have no complaints with the product itself.
Published 11 months ago by Dave DeWolf

1.0 out of 5 stars So what part is right for ME?
With so many options and only pictures to choose from on Amazon I picked the wrong one. Wasted 2 weeks, a handyman call, and was without my faucet. I called Delta, emailed them a snapshot of the faucet above the sink and the connectors below. In one week they had shopped me a new hose free of charge. LOVE DELTA, hated the replacement.
Published 16 months ago by Don White

5.0 out of 5 stars Does everything it should, February 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Replacement, January 19, 2014
iMandroid11 (GILBERTSVILLE, PA, US) - See all my reviews
Bought this to replace the original from 7 years ago. Perfect fit quick installation Quick shipping from Amazon. If you have the delta make sure you pick up an extra.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, February 22, 2013
The original hose that came with the faucet from Home Depot was not long enough to reach where the spray head needed to be mounted but this much longer hose worked perfectly with plenty of slack to spare.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tough to install, but it works., November 15, 2011
Tough to get the clip to hold but once installed worked great and the hose was longer than my previous one, bonus!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 25, 2015
Worked like a charm!

5.0 out of 5 stars It worked on my Delta Faucet, February 6, 2014
After going to Home Depot and the sales person giving me the wrong part, I got online and ordered what I believed to be the correct part. Yes! My leaky hose is not repaired and I did it myself. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars So what part is right for ME?, September 18, 2013
This review is from: Delta Faucet RP40308GR Quick-Connect Vegetable Spray Hose (Tools & Home Improvement)

Delta Faucet RP40308GR Quick-Connect Vegetable Spray Hose