Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more
asked by Carrie Sperlunto on May 6, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
After playing with it some more, I found what you and another reviewer stated: tab toward you is 2.5GPM highest flow and tab away is lower flow. Thanks for your confirmation.
Edwin Goei answered on August 10, 2008
Comment | 8 of 8 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Carrie Sperlunto answered on August 10, 2008
Comment | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Well, that's interesting. I stopped using it because it was too low flow, esp when the water was all the way over on hot. The water never felt hot enough and on that setting, there was really no flow at all.
Carrie Sperlunto answered on April 22, 2009
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I also would like to know how to set the lever. It feels pretty much the same to me and I have not been able to find any documentation on the setting. I see reviews that say they set it in one mode or the other. Could one of them reply to this post?
Edwin Goei answered on August 8, 2008
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
How loud is this showerhead? I used an Oxygenics that became aggravating to use without wearing ear plugs.
Gearhead Mania answered on April 22, 2009
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I bought this showerhead but did not like it and instead ended up using another Delta showerhead that I got at the local hardware store. I thought the spray was a bit too harsh.
Edwin Goei answered on April 22, 2009

A
Was the Delta showerhead very loud?
Gearhead Mania answered on April 22, 2009

A
No.
Carrie Sperlunto answered on April 22, 2009
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product