7,363 Reviews
 (2,623)
 (2,671)

1,142 of 1,207 people found the following review helpful
5.0 out of 5 stars Different Amazon vendors give different cables! Cellular 5 Star gave best. Importer520 cables were okay. Item44less were worst
I compared the cable I received with my original iPhone 4 and 3 cables. I cannot tell any differences other than a slightly different feel of the rubber/plastic material along the cable length, which by the way also differs between my genuine Apple iphone 4 and 3 cables. Another reviewer posted pictures on Amazon in which the cable in question appeared to have a slightly...
Published on April 15, 2011 by E. Kim

1.0 out of 5 stars boo!
Does not sync, does not charge, doesn't do a damn thing. I have 32 gig iphone 3GS, cable is a waste O money!
Published on January 8, 2010 by Lizzychan

‹ Previous | 1229 230 231737 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 3, 2013
Stevo1615 (Aurora, IL USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Delton Platinum USB 30-Pin Data Cable for iPhone 3GS/4/4S and iPod (Wireless Phone Accessory)
I read some bad reviews and was skeptical, so when I received these, I tested them all with my iPhone and every one worked (5). Price, delivery and performance was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great for the price, April 3, 2013
I was skeptical because they were so cheap but they arrived after a week or so from china and were pretty much identical to the real apple product for a fraction the price

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent, April 3, 2013
I needed a new USB for my iPhone because both of mine were ripped and had the wiring shown. I only had this USB for about two weeks before the cord ripped and I never even carried the USB with me. Not only that when you first get it it's hard to plug it in with any apple device. After the two weeks of having it it no longer charged my phone no matter how many times I tried to plug it in again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Phone Charger, April 3, 2013
This is a great charger for the I Phone makes it easy to have one with you at all times. Great Purchase!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Fine., April 3, 2013
No issues with these. They all seemed to work fine with our 4 and 4s phones. Not as durable of a connection between the long cord and the end pieces as the OEM stuff, but if you don't abuse them they work great. Can't beat the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works, April 3, 2013
It works really well and how its suppose to just that the cable ripped on the tip already it wasnt well put together

3.0 out of 5 stars its alright, April 2, 2013
it was an ok wire, it broke faster than an apple one and i had to purchase another one soon after. the shipping took a while too, its alright but i should have found something better

1.0 out of 5 stars Broken within 2 months, April 2, 2013
I received this item about 2 months ago and it's already broken. The plastic coating around the joint has been ripped, leaving the inner electrical wires exposed. I guess this is what I get for the price I paid.

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke On first use!!, April 2, 2013
First of all, it took 3 weeks to be shipped, with no tracking info by the way, to my house in the US from Hong Kong because I had to get the cheapest price possible. Then when it finally came I was excited to finally use it and it synced up perfectly, but when I tried to remove it from my phone the connector broke in two. I was holding just the wire with the connector still in my phone!

Cheap Materials, you get what you paid for...

I've learned my lesson and spent just a couple of extra dollars, still under $10, and bought from a legit company with great reviews and my USB sync works great.

2.0 out of 5 stars Stopped working before 2 years., April 2, 2013
Purchased April 15th, 2011. Paid $6! Stopped working for no apparent reason on March 28th, 2013. This cable was never fussed with, bent or moved around. It lived on the side of my bed, plugged into the outlet behind my bed, that's why I needed a long cable. Not happy it lasted less than 2 years.

‹ Previous | 1229 230 231737 | Next ›