- Product Dimensions: 4 x 2.6 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
- ASIN: B000FN7V2M
- Average Customer Review: 4.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #525,913 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific) Manufacturer’s warranty can be requested from customer service. Click here to make a request to customer service.
Have one to sell?
Deltron Linear Motion Slide 2" Travel 62 lb Load Capacity 4.00" Long
|Price:||$126.16 ($126.16 / Each) & FREE Shipping. Details|
Only 2 left in stock (more on the way).
Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.
Specifications for this item
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
|System of Measurement||Inch|
|Number of Items||1|
Linear Motion Slides provide precise linear motion control. 0.0002 inches positional repeatabil... See more product details
Linear Motion Slides provide precise linear motion control. 0.0002 inches positional repeatability with a straight line accuracy of 0.0005 per inch of travel. Riding between smooth hardened rods, steel balls within the slide roll parallel to the line of motion (coefficient of friction is 0.003). The rated load must be centered and distributed over the slide, and the base must be fully supported on a flat mounting surface, so the slide does not acts as a beam. Ball slides are lightly lubricated during assembly and are self-cleaning in normal service. Additional lubrication is required for speeds above 1800 inches per minute and is advisable at lower speeds where high loads are applied in continuous duty applications. Preload adjustments prevent sideplay and backlash. Lightweight Aluminum carriage and base. Built-in holes simplify installation and component mounting.
Top Customer Reviews
By Rodney Nolte on October 22, 2013
Verified PurchaseComment Sending feedback...
I have used Deltron slides for many years. They are very durable with smooth action. They are well made and have always held up.
Thank you for your feedback.
Sorry, we failed to record your vote. Please try again
Want to discover more products? Check out this page to see more: linear guide