4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for me
It works. It stands. It does not fall over. It is light. It is cheap. What more do you need? If you just need to just hold up a camera while it takes a picture this is all you need to spend. If you have more sophisticated requirements, keep looking.
Published on June 4, 2011 by Wendy St Clair Pearson

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made.
I understand this is cheap and shouldn't be held to a high standard. The thing broke in 2 minutes after I unpacked it. The spring button on the top shot off after I touched it. It is really cheaply made.
Published on May 30, 2011 by ThereYaGo

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Poorly made., May 30, 2011
This review is from: Deluxe 57-inch Camera Tripod with Carrying Case For The Kodak Zi8 Video Camera (Electronics)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good enough for me, June 4, 2011

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but kinda fragile, June 23, 2011
I was surprised when I saw the shipping box. It was huge for a tripod. Now I know why. THey boxed it very carefully because it is fragile. I think if I drop it once, it will be gone. Cheap plastic. But overall, good cheap tripod that you can find. make sure handle it carefully. The product is very light (I like this). if you are a regular traveller, I think you should buy another higher quality one

4.0 out of 5 stars My review, April 10, 2011
OK first of all, shipping is great! Then the product. The tripod is feels kind of light (and I don't mind buying cheaply made products) more sort of like hollow on the inside of the tubes. So don't take it to a tornado watch or something other than that the rest is fine like the head, joints, all are very smooth. Good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 3, 2011
This was a super purchase. The tripod is light weight and has excellent extension range. The carrying bag is a nice touch as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars fine, July 22, 2011
I envisioned the tripod to be a lot taller but that's my fault for not paying close attention. But it's not a big deal b/c I simply needed a tripod that was fairly steady. I'm mostly filming indoors so it's not like I needed an expensive tripod. For it's price, it does the job.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good product for the price, May 21, 2011
I was surprised how cheap this was and was a little skeptical. But it works great. I am using a Zi8 to just shoot some video for Youtube so it works for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Deluxe 57" Tripod, May 19, 2011
Light weight, easy to carry around and set up. It is cheaply made, and one gets the feeling that the hand crank mechanism may wear out or fail under heavy use. So far no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the price, March 31, 2011
This tripod is great for the price. It serves it's purpose and if you just need a tripod for when you occasionally take pictures or record then this is a great deal.

5.0 out of 5 stars Under $10 Tripod is exactly what you'd want out of a $25 tripod, March 2, 2011
I ordered two of these because for $6 each I could probably use 10 of them. I have a high quality tripod which I spent more money on than the camera on it. However mine is heavy, 32" long and although stable as a rock, I rarely take it anywhere except for a serious photo shoot. This cheap lil tripod is small, portable and can expand to 56" which is at least as high as most people's eye level. It cheap enough to toss around and use for random things. As long as your not adjusting the camera/lights a lot, since its very light and the legs are quite flexible, it will serve most people just fine. Not to mention they both came with a carrying bag and microfiber cleaning cloths (db roth) which you can never have enough of.

Overall its a great deal for the money, it works as promised and was delivered immediately.

It did not however, come with a hook on the bottom to add extra weight and stabilize the tripod as shown in the picture, which would have been helpful.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›