Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on May 30, 2011
I understand this is cheap and shouldn't be held to a high standard. The thing broke in 2 minutes after I unpacked it. The spring button on the top shot off after I touched it. It is really cheaply made.
on June 4, 2011
It works. It stands. It does not fall over. It is light. It is cheap. What more do you need? If you just need to just hold up a camera while it takes a picture this is all you need to spend. If you have more sophisticated requirements, keep looking.
on June 23, 2011
I was surprised when I saw the shipping box. It was huge for a tripod. Now I know why. THey boxed it very carefully because it is fragile. I think if I drop it once, it will be gone. Cheap plastic. But overall, good cheap tripod that you can find. make sure handle it carefully. The product is very light (I like this). if you are a regular traveller, I think you should buy another higher quality one
on April 10, 2011
OK first of all, shipping is great! Then the product. The tripod is feels kind of light (and I don't mind buying cheaply made products) more sort of like hollow on the inside of the tubes. So don't take it to a tornado watch or something other than that the rest is fine like the head, joints, all are very smooth. Good buy
on March 2, 2011
I ordered two of these because for $6 each I could probably use 10 of them. I have a high quality tripod which I spent more money on than the camera on it. However mine is heavy, 32" long and although stable as a rock, I rarely take it anywhere except for a serious photo shoot. This cheap lil tripod is small, portable and can expand to 56" which is at least as high as most people's eye level. It cheap enough to toss around and use for random things. As long as your not adjusting the camera/lights a lot, since its very light and the legs are quite flexible, it will serve most people just fine. Not to mention they both came with a carrying bag and microfiber cleaning cloths (db roth) which you can never have enough of.

Overall its a great deal for the money, it works as promised and was delivered immediately.

It did not however, come with a hook on the bottom to add extra weight and stabilize the tripod as shown in the picture, which would have been helpful.
on July 22, 2011
I envisioned the tripod to be a lot taller but that's my fault for not paying close attention. But it's not a big deal b/c I simply needed a tripod that was fairly steady. I'm mostly filming indoors so it's not like I needed an expensive tripod. For it's price, it does the job.
on December 14, 2010
cheap build cheap construction, but it does what it says and that is all I can ask for. I was a lil bummed realizing later that I wanted a bit more length than was offered. Yet the unit is a good value. took off a star because it feels easily breakable.
on May 19, 2011
Light weight, easy to carry around and set up. It is cheaply made, and one gets the feeling that the hand crank mechanism may wear out or fail under heavy use. So far no problems.
on March 31, 2011
This tripod is great for the price. It serves it's purpose and if you just need a tripod for when you occasionally take pictures or record then this is a great deal.
on May 21, 2011
I was surprised how cheap this was and was a little skeptical. But it works great. I am using a Zi8 to just shoot some video for Youtube so it works for me.