5.0 out of 5 stars Beach tote
I bought this for the purpose of being a beach tote. Being a single dad, I wanted something with a simple design to where I did not feel embarrassed carrying it, but still had plenty of room to put towels, cover-ups, books, etc. I really liked the extra pockets. Bag is very durable and has lasted a few beach and water park trips without any noticeable wear...
Published on September 22, 2010 by D. Ross

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than Described
While the bag seems fine for most people, I bought it to put in some equipment and the dimensions are important. The bag states that it is 22 x 16 x 6 - Wrong. When you open the bag up it is more like 16 inches wide and shaped like an oval. Even the outer dimensions are a half inch off when laid flat.

For most people with beach towels, this is not a big deal,...
Published on December 12, 2012 by ButterflyGuy

5.0 out of 5 stars Beach tote, September 22, 2010
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
update: On a recent Discovery Cove trip, I saw they were selling this tote but with the Discovery Cove image for $25.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than Described, December 12, 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)

For most people with beach towels, this is not a big deal, but if you have a piece of equipment that needs to fit in the bag, then the smaller size just doesn't work.

5.0 out of 5 stars A Large, Fashionable, Quality, Tote, September 14, 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
I absolutely adore this bag. Personally, I use it for everything from carrying school stuff to packing it with clothes for a weekend trip home. I didn't expect it to be so large but, this was the size I was looking for and I enjoy the space. This tote is made very, very well. This canvas material, while thick, is not heavy. The straps are long enough and sturdy enough to actually carry it up on the shoulder. The front pocket is deep and the zippered pocket-pouch inside the tote itself is strong and sturdy. I purchased the tote with the black accents. I really enjoy the bottom of the bag being a color because I can set the bag on the floor without worrying too much about dust being seen. Overall, it is just a tote but, it's a tote done well and a tote done right. Overall, excellent purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, August 10, 2010
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
Simple, big, canvas beach tote bag. Fits a laptop, binders, towels and sunscreen. Sturdy. Fair price. Why pay more! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars DONT USE DRYING MACHINE ON IT, February 26, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
I was able to fit all the things i want, school supples, big sketch book, textbooks, grocery, clothes for 3-4 days travel, BUT my biggest mistake was to wash it and dry it with hot spin on the washing machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than expected..., January 8, 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
I've been looking for a larger than average tote and was disappointed in my previous research. I came across this one and was cautiously optimistic when I placed the order. I was totally overwhelmed when I received it. It was as good -- if not better -- than I expected. It was shipped promptly with no delay due to the Christmas rush. I'm so pleased with the product and the seller. Kudos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for a teacher, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
This bag is large enough to hold all of my books, papers, lunch bag, and odds and ends that I need to teach 3rd grade. The bag is well made so it can hold quite a bit of weight. I also like that the bottom is colored so it doesn't show dirt from being set on the floor. THe small pockets are a nice addition. I have similar bags from LLBean and the only difference is that the canvas isn't quite as stiff. Other than that this bag is just the same as the pricier versions. I will definitely be purchasing more.

5.0 out of 5 stars large, sturdy tote bag, September 11, 2010
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
Bright colors (I purchased the blue one), large, and very sturdy. The outside is easily decorated to personalize it more. Nice price, I would definitely recommend this for others!

4.0 out of 5 stars Not exactly as described, April 25, 2009
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
Received my bags (I ordered a couple) and wasn't thrilled to see that it is black and natural (maybe it's my computer, but the picture looks white to me.) The "velcro closure" is nowhere to be found. I specifically purchased this bag because it would close... I need the bags now, or I would return them. The bag is sturdy!

2.0 out of 5 stars Dye Bleeds, Horrible Mess, November 3, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag (Apparel)
The black trim on the bag bleeds and stains the bag no matter how carefully you wash it. I soaked it in the sink to wash out the extra dye, then put it on delicate wash in my machine (twice), and hung dry it. The bag still shrunk and scrunched up along the seams. To make things worse, the dye stained the bag and it looks dirtier now than before washing. I've bought similar bags before, and this one is awful in comparison to the other canvas bags I've had. I would return it if I could-- or at least exchange it for another color that might not bleed as badly.

Deluxe Canvas Tote Bag, Black