5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases ever...
Published on February 24, 2012 by M. Buckley

2.0 out of 5 stars Never received my comfort pad!
I purchased this board awhile back and without the comfort pad, it make it very uncomfortable to use. So haven't used it much!
Published on April 28, 2012 by jNate`

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my best purchases ever..., February 24, 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Colema Board Granite - Free Ship 48 states (Health and Beauty)
I had gone to an office to have colonics done in the past but due to the high price of those sessions decided to invest in this. I have now owned this product for a couple years and have used it dozens of times. It is very easy to set up and really feel that it has made a big improvement in my overall health. I know many people are hesitant regarding this sort of thing but once you get used to it you will feel a difference mentally and physically. The only thing I would recommend is maybe going to a professional a few times just to see what is involved and so you know a little bit of what to expect. Once you know what your in for you will see how easy this board is to use in the privacy of your own bathroom.

2.0 out of 5 stars Never received my comfort pad!, April 28, 2012