Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on May 13, 2011
First, I've been able to store several hundred coupons in this coupon holder and it seems like it could hold many more. I'm impressed with its compact design. The foresight to have these items attach to the seat of the cart is genius and has proven to come in very handy. The product comes with 24 dividers, which is more than enough, and many pre-printed label stickers (as well as blank label stickers). I like that the holder is made of fabric, which I think will be able to handle more wear and tear than similar plastic designs. Overall I'm very pleased with the product, it has made my coupon'ing addiction much more pleasant and stress-free.

My only issue is that all of the designs for this company's products are extremely feminine-looking. I bought this brown coupon holder because the black one was out of stock and ALL of the companies other products are specifically designed for females (with traditionally female colors and patterns). Being brown, I thought this one would be slightly more masculine then, let's say, one with pink polka dots. It is not. It looks like a small brown purse. I have not been able to bring myself to take it into the grocery store alone, and now must bring my wife along with me (even though I clip the coupons, and grocery shop, and cook) just so that she can be the one who carries the brown purse into the store.

I'm knocking off one star to encourage the company to design the "organizer wallet" to look more like a man's wallet, and less like a lady's purse.
on July 11, 2015
I'm not impressed and pretty disappointed that I wasted money on this. The cards that separate the coupons are just cards, so they don't hold up all that well. Additionally, they don't go the length of the wallet, so it's pretty messy.

The little stickers that come with it COULD be handy, except they numbered them for some reason. Let ME number them. #1 is "Baby Items." Well, I don't have a baby, so that'll never get used. It would've been better if they had simply included a bunch of blank stickers.
review image review image review image
on May 22, 2010
Coupon wallet seems to be well constructed and large enough to hold many coupons. The card stock dividers are sturdy, but still only card stock and a bit small considering the size of the wallet. Once I had the organizer loaded with my coupons and set up with the enclosed peel and stick categories, I found it easy to locate my coupons and am quite satisfied with the item.
on January 17, 2014
I really like the outside of this unit, but I am not very happy with the interior design. The file cards are much shorter than the actual wallet which means coupons can slip around the outside of the cards and end up in the wrong compartments. Perhaps when I have it filled with more the coupons will stay better in place, but I am disappointed with the cheap dividers.
on August 6, 2014
I wish I had bought this long ago...it's awesome! This particular color looks like tooled leather and the fabric is very sturdy. I am pleasantly surprised at how well it's made and best of all....MADE IN THE USA!!!!!!!!!!! It's just the right size for my purse or a go-bag and the right size to be efficient at the store. LOVE IT!!!
on January 28, 2010
After searching high and low at every store I could think of for a coupon organizer I finally gave up and ordered this one on-line. Love it. Looks exactly like the picture. Great quality. Shipping was so fast, amazing. Thanks so much for your great product. If you order this product you will not be disappointed.
on January 6, 2015
I use my coupon organizer all the time and I love it! I didn't want one of those cheap, plastic organizers and this was just the ticket! The material is so soft, yet very sturdy. I love how many dividers and category choices for the dividers that were available with this wallet. You can carry A LOT of coupons and the width allows you to keep even those long/wide coupons neatly organized. You will not be disappointed!
on August 26, 2014
The wallet arrived sooner than projected. My wife has expressed appreciation for the quality of the material. I liked the fact that the process was seamless. What a wonderful fact that the product has quality materials and made in the United States!!
on March 30, 2010
I bought this to help me keep my coupons organized. Granted it is something to as least keep them in but I think it could be better.It doesn't help you keep them separated by dates. So, I constantly find myself going through my coupns. However, if you are just looking for somewhere to store you coupons then I would recommend it.
on January 21, 2013
The index cards could be a bit wider. The organizer is a good size to take shopping. Its nice to have all your coupons with you in case you find you forgot to write something on your shopping list and have a coupon for it.