Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now May4th

on January 22, 2011
It has a cute design- but it's a lot smaller then I was thinking. If you have a larger amount of coupons, think again! I apparently have a lot and have a hard time getting them to fit and be able to look for a certain coupon while at the store. Plus, they just have the index cards dividers with stickers as the coupon dividers. They often get hidden behind the coupons. But very good concept and cute fabric- just needs a bit of tweaking.
on February 12, 2011
I always have used coupon organizers when I go to the grocery store, but they always seem to fall apart after awhile with constant use. However, this one seems much more sturdy than others I've had in the past. There's room for alot of coupons inside, you can label the dividers as you wish and they are a heavy cardstock material which should probably hold up well. Last but not least, these are so cute with many pretty, fun patterns to choose from! I got one for myself and another as a little gift for my elderly aunt to help her be more organized when she shops.
on October 24, 2010
This is a really cute coupon organizer, it's very well made and the quality is great. My issues: it's very deep from top to bottom and the fabric is very rigid, so these two things make it a bit too difficult to reach in and casually flip through your coupons when you are in a grocery aisle shopping. It's also not extremely wide from front to back, so if you have a lot of coupons, they may not all fit in this organizer. However, if you are a casual clipper and you don't keep tons of coupons, the size will be fine for you. I have been using the same old ugly green nylon organizer for the last 15 years and I was excited to have a new more stylish organizer, but this one just won't work for me and sadly, I was forced to return it. As mentioned, the quality is great and the customer service that I experienced in dealing with this seller was top-notch.
on October 13, 2012
Super cute and well-constructed. I had been looking for a new coupon holder and wanted something larger than what I had (a vinyl envelope measuring about 4x6") that had dividers. I also wanted something not entirely huge - something I could carry around in my purse all the time and not feel weighed down. The purse size deluxe coupon wallet has met my expectations! It really is about the size of a large wallet and has about 1.5" depth flexibility to store coupons and the dividers. I primarily carry store coupons, gift cards, and frequent shopper club cards in mine rather than massive amounts of grocery coupons so the space is perfect. I immediately labeled all of the heavy card stock dividers (I wrote directly on them rather than using the pre-made labels) and it's suiting my purposes perfectly. I think it will last a long time and was well worth the money.
on June 2, 2011
This is a really cute design, but it doesn't open very wide and it's hard to get coupons in and out. I just started couponing and have a pretty small collection, and I've already re-purposed this. I use it to organize my coupons by store, and I bought a much easier to use (and cheaper, at $5) wallet from Office Depot for all of my manufacturers coupons. Office Depot had a slightly larger size (called a Check Size) for $7, too. It opens much wider and is much easier to use in the store and fits more coupons while still being compact. I'm not completely disappointed I purchased this particular wallet since I can use it for other things, but I don't think it was worth the $13 I paid for it and I wish I had done a little more research before buying it.
on August 4, 2015
I love this color, it is in deed exactly like the picture, the only thing i did not like about this is the cheap folder insert thats inside of it. If the folders get wet then it will mess it up. You can always take it out and change it with plastic folders. This fits in my purse perfectly. I love that the outside material is not cheap, there is also a velco attachment so you can attach it to the shopping cart.
on May 6, 2015
I gave this coupon organizer three stars for the sturdy, pretty material it's made from. Though the organizer came with a set of divider cards and labels, the organizer itself is just a pouch. All other organizers I purchased have had an attached accordian type divider. Fortunately, I had not thrown away my old organizer. I cut the accordian divider from it and placed it inside this organizer to make it more functional than it would have been without it.
review image
on February 17, 2012
I love the coupon caddy, it has lots of categories so I don't have to jam everything into one "not so related slot. The canvas on the outside is very heavy and stylish. I love the velcro closure, it makes it very easy to get in & out of quickly. The size of the caddy is perfect for carrying in your purse. I use mine all of the time, it is so much better than the last caddy I had.
on March 29, 2013
It's a good size but the divider cards don't go all the way across, like someone else mentioned. It does hang on the cart handle, but it rolls down toward the floor so you can't see your coupons. I didn't use the enclosed divider labels, I just wrote what worked for me on the tabs in pencil. It's good for collection your coupons all in the same place and the bright colors make it easy to see and remind you to pick up before you go to the store.
on January 25, 2014
This coupon organizer is exactly what I was looking for. It is slim enough to fit well in my purse, even when it's filled with coupons. It holds all the coupons that I clip. The stickers that mark the categories are useful, and they provide blank ones if you need to add a different category.