Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Deluxe Edition? Where's the pre-order for the deluxe version? This seems to be the standard version..
asked by J.J. Willard on August 16, 2012
Sort: Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 17 answers
A
I paid extra for the Target version. Not really impressed. A few of the songs are decent, but most sounds like any other pop music without anything to differentiate them. Also the stupid digi pack should be worth two strikes right there. I haven't felt so ripped off since the last couple Alizee albums.
Repairman Jack answered on November 1, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes the Target edition does come with a lyric booklet but it is PA so be careful.
icecube answered on October 5, 2012

A
Can anyone tell me if the CD comes with the lyrics printed in the booklet? My niece loves reading the words, so I definitely want to buy the CD that comes with the words. I would like to get the Target deluxe CD, but I will buy the standard CD if it is the only one with the lyrics . Thanks for the info!
Book Music Lover answered on October 5, 2012

A
So glad I went through the trouble of going through Amazon UK for the deluxe. My signature move gotta be my fav
SigmaAlphaMu answered on October 2, 2012

A
I loved "My Signature Move". I thought that song was awesome!
Aaron Estridge answered on September 24, 2012

A
what did u think of the bonus trax? My favorite was"My signature move"
icecube answered on September 19, 2012

A
Just get the CD at Target. Target has the delux in a digi-pak packaging with one disc with all 17 songs.
E. Coogan answered on September 19, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Pretty much.
W.H. answered on September 18, 2012

A
ya didn't know Target had website? what are you , a nerd?
icecube answered on September 18, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
So are we sure the 2nd disc is only 4 songs and no other content? Seems like 17 songs could fit on the Target exclusive. I'd rather just go to Target, but I don't want to miss out on anything by not getting the UK import.
J. Miller answered on September 10, 2012
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

See all questions about this product