5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed...
Published on September 30, 2008 by Alex O

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced, cheaply constructed, questionable benefit
Published on August 3, 2011 by J. Emerton

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed..., September 30, 2008
This review is from: Deluxe Full Spine Posture Pump - Model 4100 - POS107 (Health and Beauty)
Well, I haven't had a follow-up xray, but I can tell you how good this thing feels. I had an xray prior to getting this product revealing my spine (near the base of my neck) is straight, and not curved as it used to be. I had an injury about 10 years ago that has forced me to have headaches...neck cracking, etc. I tried a chiro ONE time, and never again. I know why people like them, and it's because they crack you and it feels good. But the problem is, you have to keep going to them, and cracking and "Manipulating" doesn't address what the real problem is. This thing does. I already noticed after 3 weeks of usage that I don't have the headaches I used to have, nor have I needed to crack my neck as often. I highly reccomend this product for people with neck injuries as it seems to "retrain" your neck and neck muscles to allow the curve to be put back. I also noticed my posture is better. Good luck!

4.0 out of 5 stars Posture Pump, October 14, 2008
The posture pump really works. I have been seeing a Chiropractor for lower back and neck pain. He started putting me on the pump at his office three times a week, and all of my pain disappeared. He suggested I purchase one to save on the cost of going to his office. This way, I can maintain a pain-free lifestyle without the inconvenience of keeping a bunch of appointments. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Relief, March 23, 2012
I owned the neck only version of this product several years ago based on the recommendation of a Chiropractor that was treating me. I have gone probably 2 years since my dog ate the last pump and I was so ready for a new one!!!
It makes all the difference in how I sleep, how many headaches I have each week, etc... It is an amazing little device that just gets your back and neck working correctly...so Relieved to have another one in our home!!

5.0 out of 5 stars RELIEF, October 6, 2010
Bought this for my son who informed me his feet were alway numb.Not a good thing. After using the full spine Posture Pump, he has noticed a significant decrease in the numbness in just two weeks. I use the neck posture pump which helps me on a daily basis. Would recommend to anyone with neck & or back problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful for back pain, May 17, 2012
I used this at the chiropractor after a car accident and liked it so much I bought my own. It really helps with back pain and neck pain.

5.0 out of 5 stars Full spine posture pump, January 13, 2009
Product arrived in perfect condition. It seemed a little clumsy when I first laid it out, but it really conforms well to my body. Instructions were helpful. Have had no problems in the first 3 weeks of use. I'm hoping to avoid neck sugery. Time will tell if it will work.

2.0 out of 5 stars WAY overpriced, cheaply constructed, questionable benefit, August 3, 2011
J. Emerton (Watertown, NY) - See all my reviews
This came without it's own box and was only shrink-wrapped. The neck and lower back parts are connected by a cheap faux leather pad. Separately the two cost about $150 each but together $350 and the only additional part is this pad. Clearly not worth the extra $$ just for this pad. The neck and lower back units are made of medium grade blue plastic and the pump is like a typical cheap blood pressure pump. They are still over-priced even at $150 each.

I tried using this as per instructions. It was impossible to do the recommended rocking motions for the back without moving the neck at the same time. I ended up separating them. (Another reason not to buy them together.) I may have gotten some improvement in my symptoms with use of the low back unit but the neck unit did not help at all. It might have made it worse actually. I only used it for 2 weeks.

I returned the item due to these reasons.

5.0 out of 5 stars super item, April 21, 2013
I use this at doc therapy so bought one this is nicer than his. I have bad back and have for 30 plus years this helps alot.

5.0 out of 5 stars I LOVE this machine, February 23, 2008
I have suffered from neck pain for years and it has been much improved since I got this device. The lower back part is great for my 25lb backpack carrying back. Yes it is expensive but it is the best $300 I have ever spent because it brings relief, something I haven't been able to find even at the chiropractor.

5.0 out of 5 stars life saver, January 6, 2014
I first used this at my chiropractor's office...YES at my chiropractor's office. I decided I could buy one myself and save on visits. It's great to have and be able to use whenever I need in between treatments. I weigh 280 lbs and haven't had any issues with its durability. It's holding up great and is worth the money if you have a negative curvature in your spine and need disc hydration or if it's otherwise recommended by your Dr. If you are claustrophobic it could be a minor issue as you have to stay strapped into it, while lying down without moving for a period of time.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›