5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat 'em for clean up
I'm never without a half dozen of these type knuckle brushes. The 'bullhorn' style handle make them easy to hang on to, and they dig out the grime from cracked skin and under the nails with ease.
Published on September 14, 2009 by unlisted

3.0 out of 5 stars nail scrub brush somewhat satisfactory
Published on November 21, 2009 by D H

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't beat 'em for clean up, September 14, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars A must-have for good hygiene., November 3, 2011
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
As several others have said, I don't understand why it's so hard to find these nailbrushes in stores these days. Everything out there is bigger than necessary and more expensive. These are perfect. The bristles are just right, and I like the grip.

4.0 out of 5 stars Similar to what I bought..., September 18, 2012
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
I used to get these at the dollar store every few years... now can't find them any where. We use them at the bathrm & kitchen sinks to wash up our hand with... can't imagine washing without a brush!!

I also like this smaller, pointy brush for things like scrubbing a metal mesh strainer, or getting into the tiny grooves up a travel mug lid...

5.0 out of 5 stars nail brushes, August 6, 2012
LLONI BAKER (HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
I never seem to have enough of these around the house when I need them. Now I do! They are not the best quality but they seem to be lasting and very convenient and reasonable.

3.0 out of 5 stars nail scrub brush somewhat satisfactory, November 21, 2009
D H (Savoy, IL) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
This brush isn't as large as I would like. The bristles are the right firmness, but really could use another row added to the brush. Considering I use a scrub brush often after gardening and couldn't find any in any town near me, I'm glad I at least have these until I can locate a better brush. When I do, I'll get several. I didn't know these would be so hard to come by when Wal-Mart quiet carrying them.

4.0 out of 5 stars What can I say?, December 18, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
It's fingernail brushes, but better suited for children. VERY tiny. About two and one half inches by almost a quarter. TINY! They work but not really suited for adults.

Just being honest!

3.0 out of 5 stars Handy for all my bathrooms & kitchen, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
These brushes are as pictured. The bristles are great and the handle fits my hand ok. It would be better if the handles had a space in the middle to allow for hanging it over the side of a dish or soap holder. Difficult to explain.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, but does the job, November 15, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
These are a cheaper quality than the ones I used to buy locally - and can't find anywhere anymore! After just a few uses, the brushes start bending. Still - cleans under the nails - good price - and nice to have so many around. Poor quality on the plastic. Only received pink and purple colors - the guys in our household don't appreciate that too much. All in all - they work for the price, but I would look for a better quality brush next time around.

5.0 out of 5 stars I use these while I travel. their perfect., November 11, 2013
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
I ordered these.... I travel for a living, and these are small.... yet perfect....... one fits perfectly in my little wallet. when my fingernails get dirty at work, I'm able to scrub my hands and clean under my nails. so that's nice. after I loose the last one, I will order these again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy Nail Brushes., September 20, 2013
Amazon Customer (San Miguel de Allende, GTO, Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) (Misc.)
At last I found a source for these handy nail brushes! Lots of other styles on many other sites, but these are the handiest compact brushes around - and can be used for other purposes than cleaning your nails. There's now one at each of our sinks.

Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6)
Deluxe Handle Nail Brush (Pack of 6) by J & D Beauty Products