5.0 out of 5 stars Total Species Change
I would type a review, but I physically can't. Giraffes can't type because they don't have fingers.

I'm a giraffe.
Published on April 27, 2012 by IAmAGiraffe

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh
The novelty wares off pretty quickly. Overpriced at 20 bucks for a molded film of rubber plastic.

Smells like plastic, the view is small (through nostrils), isn't very fun for more than a few minutes or gag photos.

I accidentally bought 4 of them so now I have 4 rubber masks that I paid 80 bucks for.
Published 7 months ago by Z. F.

5.0 out of 5 stars Total Species Change, April 27, 2012

I'm a giraffe.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, October 23, 2012
I love this mask!! I wear it around just because I like it. LOL I startled my grandchildren when I popped up in the livingroom window wearing this mask. LOL lots of room, easy to breathe and see. Great mask.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made!, January 3, 2013
This product is well made and realistic. Worked for our play perfectly! Good viewing through the nostrils and the mouth.

2.0 out of 5 stars Meh, December 7, 2013
Z. F. (Denver, CO USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, January 13, 2013
This mask is funny regardless of the occasion. It creates a giggle when I just look at it. I'm very happy with the purchase. A+

5.0 out of 5 stars Quite satisfied with this giraffe mask purchase, January 22, 2014
Life-like detail on this sexy African beauty. I ordered the extra tall version to showcase my extensively long neck. It works well when combined with my giraffe print bodysuits from Chicos.

5.0 out of 5 stars Scares the bejeezus out of people, May 28, 2013
The number of people I've freaked out with this thing just keeps steadily climbing. I can't wait to order food at a drive through with this on. It might pull your hair a bit when you put it on, but that's not a big deal really. The potential for messing with people with this thing is bottomless. Worth every penny :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Horse mask evolved, July 9, 2014
Everybody knows the horse mask, so for my next purchase I decided to change the game a little. Once I found this bad boy, I knew I had to have it. Once the novelty of the horse mask wares off, reclaim your former glory with the giraffe mask. Like the horse mask, you can drink bottled beer while you wear it! Only negative is that it's a bit snug compared to the horse, and when I got it, there was a LOT of latex powder I had to rinse out.

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, July 2, 2014
It doesn't look like the picture, but is great still

5.0 out of 5 stars Well, Hello There!, April 15, 2014
This mask is cute for my daughter to play around in, and I love the eyelashes! I would recommend. (It's a mask though so you do get a little hot in it.)

Deluxe Latex Animal Mask - Giraffe -Adult