Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deluxe Black Magician Butler Formal Costume Top Hat
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on August 31, 2013
Very pleased with this hat! Arrived packaged just as it should be. Has a definite classy look about it for what is considered a toy (sold in the toy section anyway). I would not hesitate to wear it anywhere in public, except of course a real "Tux & Tails" event where a Top Hat was appropriate. Regarding the sizing; my head is 23" around. The hat measures 23.5" around the outside at the bottom, but is slighty tapered as it goes up, so at 1" up from the brim it is about 23" and at 2" up it is closer to 22". Probably see where I am going with this; if you have a very large head, it will not fit you. I wear a large in some hats, and a medium in others. Since I cannot try the product on prior to ordering, I try to rely on the measurement method, which I wish more sellers would list. Thank goodness for all you Amazon customers and your helpful reviews! Hope mine was too.
on November 9, 2015
Yes, it's cheap but it shows. I ordered this hat to accompany a costume that required a "top hat". The photo they have displayed on Amazon does NOT match what I got, the description also is wrong - I have posted a photo of the actual hat I received for reference, as you can see it is not a top hat but more of a "short hat", no higher than a can of soda so it was very disappointing, definitely NOT 8 inches high as they have it reported in the Amazon description, more like 5 inches, why do they give wrong information? I have returned it...
review image
on April 21, 2013
Perfect for magician costume. The Top Hat could fit adults or kids. Top Hat could work for other outfits too.
on November 23, 2013
Cannot believe the quality for the price...and its not small. Will use it for snowman tree! The hat is trimmed well and a nice shape.
on August 27, 2012
It is just what I was looking for. Fits and feels great. Good for the look of classy or formal. I love it. Not a real top hat but it has the look. I will be enjoying this at some upcoming events.
on November 13, 2013
Great quality. Great fit for both my 5'2" 12-year-old and my 6'3" 15-year-old! The sewing looked great, the inner lining looked great and it didn't bend or have any unsightly creases. My son planned to use it on Halloween as a butler costume hat but we forgot to take it so it wasn't tested out. It looks great though.
on July 20, 2013
It's cheap, so it's not going to be amazing. But it was better than I thought it would be! I'm a teenage girl, and this hat goes all the way around my head. It's ever so slightly too big, but I don't mind. The ribbon is stapled funny to get it to stay, so I recommend putting a pair of goggles over it or using a new ribbon entirely. But I love the hat! It's just what I needed, and at a super cheap price too. Good for costumes.
on September 12, 2015
The hat arrived a little smashed, but easily popped back in place. I'm using the hat on a 5'0 jointed skeleton for Halloween. The hat is a tad big so I just stuffed a plastic bag in the hat and now it fits on the skeleton head well.
on November 15, 2015
Very nice hat used as a Halloween prop. Most of the reviews state that the hat is too small, however I found it to be too large. It was too big for my head but fit my husband pretty good. It's not a top quality material (if you're looking for every day wear) but it is great for certain occasions. It is almost a felt like material around a hard cardboard with a silk ribbon around the bottom.

This shipped quickly and arrived in excellent condition. I'm fairly pleased with this purchase.
on May 3, 2016
You won’t find a hat similar to this for a better price. It fits well, is a little stiff, but looks great. Unless someone was to go up to you and pick up your hat right off your head, they’d never know it was just a cheap hat from amazon. It’s great for one time uses, but can be worn multiple times before it starts wearing down.