Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Cyber Monday Deals Week Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer mithc mithc mithc  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Shop Now HTL

on January 7, 2013
Sturdy; the shipping weight is 26 pounds and that reflects the build quality. Nothing about this stand feels cheap or flimsy. My suspicion is that it would sustain more weight than it is advertised to do so. The clamp opens wide and is easily adjustable. In my case this was important because my table is weak (a folding plastic variety that thankfully has a metal bar running through it) and the extra space allowed me to place a couple of planks of wood to spread the force over a wider area.

Easy to adjust and assemble. Assembly is a breeze. Monitors adjust smoothly and easily.

Monitor Angle:
The side monitor mounts do pivot allowing the user to change their angle. However, there is no ability to adjust their distance from the bar, and as a result tilting the side monitors will move the bezels apart considerably. This has two major shortcomings: 1) if the side monitors are of a different design, the user will probably not be able to make the bezels match; 2) even if the monitors are the same make, the only way to have the bezels align is to keep the monitors adjusted to curvature of the bar. The curvature angle is appropriate for gaming applications where the side monitors are effectively only serving as peripheral vision. However, in a productivity setting the user will need to adjust them. The protrusion of the middle monitor means that this might be slightly more involved than simply tilting them back as the center monitor will probably obstruct the view. Nonetheless, the monitors do slide easily along there bar and this should be viewed as more of a hassle than a severe limitation. Indeed, I have found that I actually prefer the different angles.

Cable Management:
The side bars to not allow for routing cables inside the bar. However, there are nice tie downs that keep them neat against the bar (and out of view from the front). Cables are easily routed down through the center tube.

Clamp Footprint:
It is relatively small. This is generally a good thing, but given the amount of weight involved, an extra inch of area would make for a smarter design choice. Nonetheless, this is a very stable stand, and as I mentioned above the clamp opens wide enough to allow for the user to place a small board inside the clamp (in my case above and below) to spread the force out. There is also a nice foam pad under the top part of the clamp to protect the underlying surface.
on September 9, 2013
The reviews are very accurate for this stand. I will post a picture soon as an example for future buyers.

-SOLID construction. All metal minus some connectors but I have no questions about the build quality.
-Easy to build
-Expected weight for this type of set up.

CONS: --Not sure where it lost the 1 star but the manufacturer could improve a few things
-Adjusting the monitors the last 10% is very difficult / time consuming / frustrating. You will get them close but not 100% perfect
-Back post could be a touch wider, the cables will fit but its a trial and error (definitely send the DVI cords down first)

-You are going to need a solid desk. I have a stainless IKEA desk and mounted a piece of wood below to dissipate the weight on the desk. Do not mount this to particle board, at least I would not recommend it.
-You will need access to the back of the desk if you are going to route the cables well.
-You will need to purchase a slew of new cables, I purchased ASUS monitors with essentially a pile of 4' cables. If 8' cables were readily available you could probably get away with those but the general convention is 6' and 10'. Here is the list of cables that finally got my desk up an running but it is just a single configuration.
--Left Monitor: 6' Power & 10' HDMI
--Center Monitor: 6' Power & 10' DVI
--Right Monitor: 10' Power & 10' DVI
on June 26, 2013
I have to admit I was a bit scared seeing some of the reviews about this monitor stand being able to support three massive screens. But after I got it out of the package and put together everything fell into place. Though I have to admit they are snug and there's not much wiggle room, but I'm very happy with the final product. The stand is very VERY sturdy and the monitors don't shake or bend while typing (another concern I had when I got it put together). My only request would be to add another inch or so on to the arms for a little breathing room. Other than that, just fantastic!
review image review image review image review image review image
33 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 27, 2014
As a few others mentioned, the build quality of this thing is awesome. It's much better than expected. Holds my three Dell UltraSharp U2414H 23.8" LED LCD Monitors in perfect position. I have a corner wooden desk, I cut the corner off, works fine. :)
review image review image review image review image
77 commentsWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 18, 2012
As a triple monitor user (3x Acer GD235Hz), I've been interested in a triple monitor stand or clamp for a long time. However, all the ones I could find were prohibitively expensive ($250+). So, when I found this product, I jumped on it. And frankly, I'm very impressed!

Assembly was very easy. It clamped to my desk easily with a really solid fit. I was able to get my monitors at a perfect height. Having my monitors higher is much more comfortable on my neck. Also, it's saved me a lot of desk space compared to when I had my monitors on their original stands. It also lines them up a lot better- the bar is slightly curved, but not a lot. It works out very well for both productivity and multi-monitor gaming.

I'm also loving the ability to rotate my monitors on the fly. Portrait and landscape both have their places and are both better suited to different tasks. I can easily switch all three monitors from one mode to the other within a couple minutes.

So overall, great product. Especially for the price!
on April 19, 2015
Spent an enormous amount of time looking online for a mount, and most of them had issues where triple 24" monitors would not fit perfectly or would be flat instead of curved.

As other reviewers noted, the newer version of this mount that started shipping later 2014 / early 2015 has set back the central monitor so that the curvature of three monitors is perfect (~30-35 degrees). See picture.

Have three Dell U2415's and this mount feels like it was built for them, though you could easily add bigger screens.
review image review image
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 18, 2014
I did a lot of research before I selected this unit.
I was expecting less. The packaging was flimsy Chinese cardboard so I was expecting junk I would have to return and shell out $300+ for a good one.

The arm turned out to be very sturdy. I'm using 3 Dell 22" Monitors which are on the heavy side and the unit holds them solidly and there is plenty of room to put larger monitors in their place. Parts and fasteners are appropriate sizes. It took me about 40 minutes to assemble. The only tool I used beyond what was supplied was a power screwdriver (#2 Phillips bit). There are several ways to adjust each monitor which made it possible to align all 3 monitors perfectly.

I have a high mechanical aptitude and can see where assembly would be daunting for some.

I recommend installing part C2 (Middle Visa Plate) to part E (Arm Connect) before beginning Step 2 of the instructions. Otherwise the screws to mount part F to C2 are hard to get to.
on October 12, 2013
I have 3 wide 27" and it works great. With monitors that size it is a tight fit no, extra room. Actually have to remove one of the end caps, but I don't care. Holds them very well and cleans up the desktop.
Highly recommend this stand.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 13, 2015
It's important to note that the current model has a better curvature than shown in some of the old photos! From what I have read, the company listened to it's customers and made the appropriate changes. Thumbs up!

For those who say it won't work, here's proof that you can mount this beauty to a glass desk. Just make sure that you use wood blocks on either side of the glass and don't over-tighten. Obviously, there are varying thicknesses and types of glass and there are different weights of monitors. These variable should all be considered, but with a little common sense and a strong piece of glass you should be fine.

It's a bit of a pain to get everything lined up and leveled the first time, but it looks great once you get it right. There are even little screws for making minor height variations for those of us who are a little OCD! I would recommend taking the plastic bolt covers off of the outer mounts BEFORE you slide them onto the arms. This way, you won't have to fight with the unit while it's up in the air.

This is MUCH better than the adjustable arm mounts that I have used before. There is no sag whatsoever in the arms. I would definitely recommend this for your setup!
review image review image
on July 22, 2015
Well I finally broke down and bought a 3 monitor setup and after looking for stands this one was my final selection. It is very well built, all the core structures are solid steel and heavy. I put this togethe by myself and I will tell you it was a bit of a challenge. I wouldn't recommend it unless you have COMPLETE access both front and back as you have to really see things to guide them to the right place.

It's up and running and I must say I am VERY pleased!!!! My desk looks awesome and seeing 3 screens at once is a hug work boost and keeping things straight on screen won't be an issue again for me!
review image