Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Clear Deluxe Multi-piece Fix-all Eyeglass Sunglass Repair Kit
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on April 17, 2014
I ordered this so I can use small screws for glasses and other uses. But the plastic cups that hold the screws are useless. All the screws came out of cups and mixed - so now I have to find the matching screws and nuts. T Here should be a film on top to hold the together Plus the plastic box was just wrapped in bubble wrap. Dollar store stuff have better packaging.

I also ordered Eyeglass and Watch Repair Screw Kit SE 250 pc.
and this one had much better packaging. All screw were in the slots and came with a cardboard box to hold the plastic case. I
on February 19, 2014
Lot's of options for sizes and applications. Enough parts to last me many years. Only issue is that some of the contents "shifted in flight", so to speak, and very small components shifted into adjacent pockets/bins. Took a little while to re-sort them.
on August 30, 2014
The set I received had a very limited set of parts -- and more importantly - the threaded parts had smooth, rounded heads, no standard or Phillips slot, making them extremely difficult to tighten with microscopically small nuts. I would not recommend these if you want the option to tighten parts as your eyeglasses wear.
on March 24, 2014
If you need lots of screws it is a very good kit. If you are hard on nose pads, as I am, the kit leaves a lot to be desired. There are very few and a limited supply of nose pad replacements in this kit. Nose pads are small and there are no pads for the larger style glasses. The kit is good for emergency repairs. I haven't found a good all around eyeglass repair kit yet but this will do until I find one.
on February 13, 2016
This is a handy kit. I lost a screw to a pair of sunglasses, this had a replacement screw that had a nut as well, so the glasses were fixed up and I saved some bucks and fixed the glasses I liked. But you really need some tweezers to work with the small pieces etc. Otherwise, the screwdriver and nut tightener tool is very handy and easy to use and the price, compared to other such kits at Walmart for example is more for less....
on March 6, 2016
What a waste of money. Only one screw almost fits traditional size sunglasses. Tool should be magnetized to hold on to screws while attempting to put in place. Tried needle-nose pliers to hold screw - no luck. Maybe this product is for professional optometrists.
on June 3, 2016
The image shows an equal ratio of screws to nuts. The product I received contained about 40 screws and 3 nuts. I only purchased this particular item over all the others because of the equal ratio of parts. I do not recommend this product unless you only need screws.
on February 13, 2015
It's got all the stuff you'd need, for sure, but unfortunately the case doesn't keep it all in place during shipping, so be ready for some sorting of liiiitttllleee tttttinnnny pieces! The tool is pretty neat, though...
on February 14, 2014
Just what I needed to fix my glasses without having to go to the eye doctor to get them fixed...plus I have enough pieces to use if this happens again.
on April 4, 2014
Very fast shipping, lots of needed parts to fix most any pair of glasses. Only thing that would make it better would be a magnifying glass.