Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deluxe Oversized Mesh Family XL Beach Tote / Jumbo Bag w Carabiner Hook
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Size: X-Large : 16.5L x 14.5H x 7.2W|Color: 3 Color Panels|Change
Price:$16.95 - $42.95

on July 14, 2014
I've owned several of these, in several sizes, for year and years. We use them for the beach (and the straps are long enough to wear like a backpack when the bag isn't too full, for a long walk to the parking area!), but also for pretty much any bulky sports gear... Tae Kwon Do (with the big chest protector and helmet), roller hockey, or to the roller rink with 2 or 3 pairs of kids skates. It's great for a trip to Costco, it holds as much weight as you can carry when you load up at the checkout lane. It works for travel, keep it in the car for throwing all the little stuff you need to get into and out of a hotel room. We store winter gear in one bag all summer, it keeps all the gloves and scarves and whatnot in one place and ventilated. None of my bags show any signs of wear after all these years, when they get really funky I toss them in the wash with a towel or two and let them air dry. They feel a lot sturdier, like the mesh on a beach chair cushion, than most bags feel like that you can buy for less money, and that might be disconcerting to some people...but if you like a super-strong feeling bag that more or less stands alone and can hold 30+ pounds, this is the bag for you.
on June 1, 2014
This purchase arrived quickly and was well packaged. The bag is sturdily constructed, has many convenient, nicely sized pockets, and stands up on its own when filled. I like that I don't need to worry about the bag getting wet or dirty. Just shake off the sand and rinse it off when needed. Filled the center compartment with 3 beach towels, a small lunchbox, 3 hats, goggles, shorts, and a small toiletry bag. Side pockets: 3 water bottles, sunscreen, sunglasses, and small toys. Keys went on the ring. It was stuffed but held it all well. Only improvement I could suggest is to add a small pocket on the inside as well to help isolate and hide an ID card or money.
on December 19, 2013
This is a great tote! Lots of large pockets on the outside - we're going to use it as a shower tote when we camp. The only drawback is that it has a mesh bottom: good for shaking sand out of it - but we'll have to remember to not set it in a wet place in the campground showers.
on December 8, 2014
Used this every day on the beach in Mexico for 5 and 1/2 weeks. Held everything my wife and I needed. Inner compartment fits two giant beach towels with room to spare. Numerous outer pockets keep things organized. The only thing we added was a small coin purse to keep some bills and change in. Sand falls through the bottom with a few taps on the sides. Hope to use this for many years to come.
on April 2, 2015
So happy with this! I use it for my work bag, I like the pockets helps me organize my stuff, super strong, and exactly what I needed. Truly only gripe I so wish it had longer straps,because I loaded it up with things I need and its so heavy now, if I could easily sling it on my shoulder it would be even better, but Im so happy with it anyway!
on August 29, 2015
I ordered this bag to use when I go to the pool in my community. I am amazed at all the pockets on the outside of the bag. The pockets are large enough to hold my large water mug, keys, glasses, lotions, books, suntan lotion, etc. Then I put my water shoes and towel, etc. inside the bag, and any water will just go out through the mesh instead of staying inside the bag. This is the best bag I have ever had.
on April 21, 2016
This bag has lots of pockets and works well for the beach but its a SAND MAGNET. The porous material and tons of holes just soak up lots of sand... and that will get from the beach, into your car and into your house. I think it was designed to be able to shake sand out but it doesnt' work welll and I'd love this bag if it were made of normal, non-screen material
on October 13, 2015
Great and sturdy mesh bag for the beach. Constructed well and made out of quality thick mesh. I don't see too much sand getting into this bag despite it being made of mesh. One drawback is that overall it's a bit heavy would have preferred it to be lighter.
on September 18, 2015
I live in Miami and go boating every weekend, so I need a durable beach bag. I have had every type of beach bag there is... ones with colors that bleed all over your things, ones where handles fall off, etc. and this is the best beach bag yet! It has tons of room for everything I need and I love the easy access pockets on the sides for things like sunscreen, iPhone, keys, etc. Great purchase and great price!
on October 11, 2014
I had ordered two of the beach bags in the past and they were both very large. Much to my disappointment when I took this one out to use at the beach last week, it would barely hold a single beach towels. The others easily held beach towels, toys etc. I could not return it as I had to have a beach bag of some sort. Very disappointed in this size. It was also the same price as the larger ones.