Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deluxe Rugged Camera Bag / Case For Nikon Df, D5500, D5300, D3300, D5200, D3200, D5100, D3100, D7000, D90, D5000, D3000, D700, D800, D800E D600, D610 DSLR and Blackmagic Pocket Cinema Camera + More
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on June 4, 2013
I purchased this bag for my Nikon D3000. When i first opened the bag, i was skeptical on whether my camera would fit inside wit the lense attached the camera fame. I thought i would have to remove my lense every time i needed to put my camera inside the case. However, i was completely wrong because it fit perfect with the lens attached and plenty of space remaining on either side to place other times.
on June 14, 2013
This is a sturdy, nicely sized, convenient camera bag. I have a large Nikon bag for my D3200 and all its accessories (including extra lenses), but I wanted something smaller for lighter travel that would hold the essentials, and protect my camera. This bag is the right size. My camera fits well and is secure. It has enough small compartments for minimal accessories. Large enough for these, but small enough to carry easily or pack in larger baggage. Recommended for its size, sturdiness and convenience, but perhaps my best testament is that I just purchased a second one for another camera.
on May 29, 2013
I am not an avid photographer. I have a nice camera with a few extras and this bag was just what I needed. It was very affordable and holds everything (I have a Nikon D3200) perfectly. My only complaint is that the zippers can be a little sticky but they still work. I'd buy this bag again.
on March 2, 2014
I had purchased a bag before for my camera and it didn't last long. When I received the bag I knew I made a good buy. It is just perfect for my D3200. Exactly what I was looking for and for a great price.
on January 22, 2014
The headline says it all. The bag is well made and has nice zippered compartments. My only beef (but its a major one) is that its size will not adequately accept the Nikon D5200 when you have a second lens. Attempting to store the camera and both lenses risks damage to the equipment. Most folks who would purchase a camera like this will do so having (or planning to have) a second lens.
I ended up buying a slightly larger bag for my Nikon and kept this one for a smaller point and shoot camera along with accessories for that camera.
on August 26, 2013
I do not LOVE this bag. BUT it is durable and lightweight. My camera (D3200) barely fits in it. Overall, it is good for long trips, I used it to go to the beach, but every day usage... not so much.
on February 26, 2014
I have the Nikon D3200, and it fits perfectly in the bag along with an extra lens. Great for small photo shoots. If you have the larger lenses or are planning on needing to carry a the extra flashes all of the time, consider a larger bag. I am really pleased with this bag. Great value for the price.
on February 25, 2014
I don't know where to begin this bag is amazing it has plenty of room for my camera my glasses my wallet. It is very durable long lasting the strap is very comfortable you can adjust it. also it has side pockets for the camera battery charger and also for anything else that you need to put on the side there's an inside pouch that you can place the CD's or the instructional books for your camera inside it. I just love this bag thank you so much Amazon.
on August 30, 2012
I bought this bag shortly after I got my new Nikon D3100. I didn't really know what to look for in a bag and this one was cheap. It fits my camera with the lens on it and I can stuff another lens on top but it doesn't really fit very well. Plus the zipper has a tendency to gap. I am looking for a new bag that is bigger but this one will have to do for now.
on March 18, 2014
Loved the bag. Good quality, lots of padding, looks great too. Just thought that it was a bit bigger than what it was. Only holds one camera body and lens, plus all the many little extras. Needed it to hold two lenses.

See 1 answered question