Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on October 18, 2009
Look at the default photograph for this item listing: what you see is what you get. But even then, the photo is grainy and small and definitely does not do justice to this product!

The chain is sleek and clean and shines and shimmers like new chrome parts for your tricked-out car! The leather and the chain are both good quality and they both look sturdy and strong - not really what I'd expected after having seen the photo - and the hooks, fasteners and keyring are also good quality.

To be honest, judging from the photo, I expected this to be a hunk of junk chain that looked old and worn, with frail hooks and a shoddy fastener; but still I bought it simply because I wanted it only for one-time-use as a costume accessory. But to my surprise, I got something fantastic! It has a nice weight to it and has no frail-looking bits to it at all!
Overall a fine item!

I'm VERY glad to have made the purchase! Thanks Bewild!
on April 20, 2013
I purchased this mainly for the chain itself, and it turned out it wasn't a full strength curb-chain. I'm not sure why I didn't have a review online for this already, but to be honest, I used this for maybe a month and now its sitting in a drawer somewhere. I used to have a really nice, thick, chrome chain, but spilled margarita all over it (blender problems,) and it rusted between half the links (like it wasn't fully chromed over.) This was supposed to be the replacement because I couldn't find a decent, thick chain locally, and it just turned out more disappointing than anything.

Don't get me wrong, it will work as a wallet chain for just about anyone 200lbs or under (it is a little shorter than 24"
iirc; though maybe not with the clips,) but I want to know that if someone yanks my wallet, my belt loop will break before the chain does, and that just wasn't the case here.
on September 13, 2013
is not of fools, this chain is great. I recently bought a chain wallet (a Dickie's trifold chain wallet which I got here on Amazon, reviewed it and had no issues with it other than the chain) due to some "where the hell did I put my wallet now" moments that were a bit to scary for me. I'd never before had a chain wallet or worn a chain of any kind before, though I was always kinda curious about the whole deal. So when I decided to go for it, I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the actual chain part of the equation. The chain attached to the Dickie's wallet just wasn't doin it for me, it was too short and after wearing it for a few days I decided it wasn't noticeable enough. I suddenly felt like if I was going to be wearing the thing, it might as well be part of my "look" so to speak. So I looked on here for another one and decided on this one. I am very pleased with this. It is the perfect length for me, very sturdy and strong (already had a few kids I know tugging away on it), the snap for the belt loop is perfect to snap on and off (the other one was a pain in the ass) and I like the look of it alot. So while I bought a chain wallet for some peace of mind, it's actually the chain that I have come to like wearing. It's a different look for me and I'm happy about it. If you are thinking about getting a chain wallet or have one already, I highly recommend replacing the chain you have for this one.
on September 23, 2011
This was my first chain and it's great!! It's really strong and isn't going to break anytime soon. There was even a time when I was sitting on a bench, it got snagged on it when I got up and pulled the bench up with me and it was just fine. I might get a second just because I like chains :)
on January 22, 2014
Not sure why but decent wallet chains seem hard to fine so I was extremely happy to find this one. Quick shipping and the best quality. No cheap chain or cheap leather here. This is the real deal and at 24" it's perfect even if your wearing a long shirt.
on October 22, 2011
I love this wallet chain. The picture doesnt do it enough justice. This chain does not look dull or used, Item arrived in excellent condition and is very sturdy. Its also a good size. Its long enough for me to keep it clipped to my belt loop while im driving and not have to worry about it pulling my key out of the ignition. Awsome product
on April 20, 2014
this gizmo does just what i needed. i have a long billfold to have room for lots of cards and it constantly slips out of my pocket making me scarred i will lose it. i first took all the several extra clips and hooks off of it to simplify it. The snap is great quality too.
i just drilled a hole in the corner of my billfold with electric drill and fed in the round thing (you can see it in the picture). It looks fine not as bad as it sounds and solid. I really didn't want to spend that much BUT it is good insurance.
tom
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 2, 2014
This was pleasantly surprising. Due to the price I figured it would be a cheap item, but so far I'm wrong. The chain feels really strong and it looks great too, not too short or too long. The belt clip is a nice solid attachment and the button doesn't unpop and accidentally fall off. There is even a little clip so when I'm not riding I can clip my bike key directly onto the black leather belt loop. The ring to attach it to your wallet is kinda large but it's just a key ring so it could be replaced. Overall I love this item.
on February 26, 2016
I got this for my son. He likes the look of the chain. The only draw back is he is not allowed to wear it in school. So once school is out and he gets home the chain is attached to his wallet. It looks nice and it is secure.
on February 23, 2014
Looked cool and worked well for me for a while. But after about 8 months of use it has turned from chrome color to a dirty bronze color.