Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on December 16, 2015
I have a 7lb maltese so the small was definitely too long on the arms, but I expected that from the previous reviews. I just tucked it under and it fit perfectly. Maybe one day when I have time I'll cut the length and sew the bottom sleeve back on.
on November 18, 2013
My husband ordered this for our dog that usually wears a medium in "doggie apparel" from Petsmart and other places. This however was WAY too big. Since we didn't have time to return it before Halloween, I tried to hem it and it still was huge. We couldn't even use it at all.
on May 2, 2015
Such a cute idea! I did get for my pitbulls! Only thing I recommend to the manufacturing co is to create a harness tie or a tie to go from under the belly area around the back as when my dog tried to walk the legs slip down constantly! I'm just going to put some string on mine, but the company should add that as a feature as dogs walk and run, to avoid the legs from slipping down, and my dogs were tripping all over th Plc lol!!! Or maybe have like a elastic band built in around the lining so it hugs the dog to fit good! The size is perfect just that flaw!
on July 9, 2011
The product is fine for a dog costume. Make sure to order a size down as the sizes run large.
on June 10, 2013
The costume is adorable and exactly what I ordered but the size of small was so huge it would fit a 20 pound dog. I suggest you order a smaller size and be ready to exchange if necessary. Fast delivery,
on November 8, 2014
Superbummed as I usually always have to buy a medium for my dog, but this time it was huge! The legs were really long, and the body part was velcroed to the smallest and it was still big. He ended up only wearing the cape as he kept trampling over his costume. Only got to roll it up for pictures. Should have tried it on way before Halloween so I would have known. Better fit for a fatter taller dog.
on April 30, 2012
bought it for my friend's Golden-doodle. Soooooo cute! Every dog needs to try once. Be careful about the size. If you are not sure about the size, better ask or choose a smaller one.
on December 31, 2014
This is a cute costume. You really have to get down on the dogs level to see the cuteness of the costume. The "boots" work themselves up on the dogs legs and look funny, but it is just hilarious. Our Standard Poodle enjoys being Superman, but the Aussie was not impressed and got busy getting out of costume immediately. It was worth the low cost of the costume for the fun we've had with it.
on December 9, 2012
This item should be sized on shoulder height, not length from neck to tail. I tried to account for discrepancy and still ended up getting a costume that was waaaaay too big for my short dog (and she isn't even that short).
on December 3, 2014
bought this for my moms dog for Halloween. He was soooo cute in it and my mom takes him to see my aunt in the nursing home and put a huge smile on many of the patients there. Super Sammy was a hit

See 1 answered question