The Window Perch Lifestyle
Does your cat ever search aimlessly around the house searching for a spot to look out the window? Does your pet climb all over furniture to reach the window? Here is a uniquely designed perch that your furry friend will instantly fall in love with! The Lazy Pet Window Perch gives your cat the perfect resting spot to survey its surroundings. This sturdy and comfortable perch installs right onto your window for a picture-perfect view, tool free, in minutes. No need for your cat to jump on the furniture or sit uncomfortably on the floor. Give them their own relaxing spot that they will fall in love with.
Safe, Reliable and Cozy Features
The Lazy Pet Perches are perfect for all types of cats. Your furry friend with an adventurous personality can enjoy window watching and investigating what is going on outside at all times. This Perch is the perfect set up for them to stay mentally active! The Window Perch is also ideal for a cat that enjoys staying cozy and lazy with the sun shining on them. The Perch will offer them the best of both worlds. The single Window Perch can hold up to 25 lbs and the Multi Cat Perch can hold up to 65 lbs! Both of these products can cater to the type of pet loving household you have. The faux sheepskin cover will keep your cat happy and comfy for hours on end. As a bonus, both models include an extra removable and washable cover for your convenience.
|Product ||Height ||Width ||Max Weight |
|Windor Perch ||12" ||24" ||25 lbs |
|Multi-Cat Window Perch ||13.75" ||27.5" ||64 lbs |
6 Easy Set Up Steps
1. Remove all the contents from the box. Turn the Window Perch over to expose the wood side and place it on a flat surface so the cover is facing down. Position leg over each set of holes and insert the washer and then thumbscrews. Tighten each thumb screw so the legs are held in place, but can still be adjusted forward and backward.
2. Check to make sure the window sill is completely dry. This step is very important to ensure proper bonding of the fastening tape to the window sill. The fastening tape is intended to be placed on the window sill and it should be removed from the perch at this time.
3. Carefully remove the release paper from the fastening tape and firmly place the fastening tape on the window sill with the adhesive side down. The fastening tape should be placed at least one half inch from the edge of the window sill. Allow at least one hour for the adhesive to set.
4. Place the Window Perch on the window sill, matching up the fastening tape strip to the strip permanently attached to the front of the window perch.
5. Slide the legs forward or backward as needed so the rubber wall protectors are firmly in contact with the wall and are supporting the Window Perch in a horizontal position. Tighten the thumb screws firmly.
6. It is recommended that you allow 8 hours before applying weight to the Window Perch. Please test to make sure the Window Perch is solidly mounted before allowing your pet to use it.
What’s in the box? Perch Base
1 piece adhesive Velcro
4 Thumb screws (located on board)
4 Washers (located on board)
Bonus: Extra fleece cover-great for in between washings