4.0 out of 5 stars Very professional appearance
This was just what I was looking for. As other reviewers state, it is very elegant and has a nice leather appearance. Regardless of how unprepared you may be for a meeting or job interview, just walking in with this thing will give that all important first impression of having it together :).

I use it for college meetings and it is perfect for carrying my legal...
Published 16 months ago by N. Burrell

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless. This won't hold 8.5X11 paper!!!! Why bother?
Padfolio is about 1mm too small for a letter size pad, so it's totally useless. I don't understand why something would be made that undersized when it would be so easy to make it universal.
Published 12 months ago by Joanne Orsucci

4.0 out of 5 stars Very professional appearance, July 6, 2013
N. Burrell (Arcata, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deluxe Black Writers Padfolio with Inside pocket organizer (Office Product)

I use it for college meetings and it is perfect for carrying my legal pad as well as other professional papers that I can tote along. It also has a spot for holding business cards and a pen.

I would go 5 stars, but there is one design flaw that bothers me. The large pocket on the left inside flap is too small to fit an 8.5 by 11 sheet of paper, although it would appear that they could have easily accommodated that size of paper if it was built slightly larger. It is almost a useless pocket for me unless someone hands me a stupid brochure or something.

Recommended!

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless. This won't hold 8.5X11 paper!!!! Why bother?, November 9, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Had high expectations for this, October 15, 2013
It looks great and very professional but it can bend easily. Wish it was more durable and sturdy. Disappointed but I love the professional look.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for professionals, August 4, 2013
I hate fake leather and this stuff is some of the least offensive fake leather I've seen. This is perfect for carrying a legal pad, papers, a pen, and business cards to meetings, conferences, etc. Looks much more expensive than it is.

1.0 out of 5 stars I agree with the other 1 star review - this thing is useless., February 23, 2014
Don't buy this. I received this as a gift. I had put it on my Wish List. I wish I had read the 1 star review before I did that. Neither the person who bought this as a gift for me nor I knew that the slot for the pad of paper is 8 1/4" wide, not 8 1/2", so none of the standard paper pads you buy in office supply will fit in it. This product should be removed from the site or if the product was made to use European size paper pads (A4? - practically impossible to find in the U.S., even on Amazon - I looked) then the product description should clearly state that. After using the few pieces of paper provided you probably have just a piece of junk on your hands. Thanks, Amazon - you've made not one, but two unhappy customers with this one item!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good legal pad protector, June 26, 2014
The left pocket would be better if it were just slightly larger. Overall though, not bad. The notepad pocket on the right side is perfect. It comes with a few pages already in, but you can easily replace with a large yellow legal pad if you'd like. A big one will be a tight fit bit it fits without a struggle. I definitely recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 7, 2014
This was a gift for my son and he was very pleased with it. He really liked the fact it is black leather and the leather is supple enough to open and close easily.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good- too small pocket for legal pad. Probably my fault, October 13, 2013
The area to "slip" a legal pad into is too small for the Legal Pads I purchased. Easy fix: I just cut a sliver off the edge of the cardboard on the legal pad. Other than that (I probably bought the wrong size pads) I am satisfied with the product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice but could use a clip at the top, August 4, 2013
This item is well constructed and has a number of usable compartments. The only flaw is a clip to hold papers.

3.0 out of 5 stars It's okay., July 15, 2013
Not the greatest quality, but not the worst. It's not going to impress anyone, but if you need to take notes on paper in a business environment it works.