Deluxe edition to have bonus tracks?

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Aug 30, 2010 1:53:48 PM PDT
Junesie says:
Is this Deluxe edition of Santana's "Guitar Heaven" (B003WSFXKY) the same deluxe version being sold on Santana's website (http://bit.ly/akmdT5)? The one on his website lists having two bonus tracks: "Forgivable Son" feat. Scott Stapp and "Under the Bridge" feat. Andy Vargas. I am purchasing this item as a gift for my father and I want to make sure these bonus tracks are, in fact, on this Amazon Deluxe version as well. Thanks for the help.

J.R.

Posted on Sep 13, 2010 4:19:24 PM PDT
Yep, the Deluxe version is the same whether from Santana.com or Amazon.com or anywhere else, except it is (currently) $5 less on Amazon (the "regular" version is cheaper here also). Enjoy and Viva Santana!

Posted on Sep 27, 2010 9:49:17 AM PDT
Can anyone tell me what is on the DVD?

In reply to an earlier post on Oct 9, 2010 9:04:31 PM PDT
icecube says:
a bunch of interview crap.

Posted on Aug 2, 2011 12:31:45 PM PDT
Please note that the Deluxe version is also available as an MP3 download for $2 more (for anyone considering that one) by following the View MP3 album link from here Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time (CD/DVD Deluxe). I was very confused by the review mentioning "Under the Bridge" until I finally came to a review posted on the Deluxe CD... The sample of "Fortunate Son" was pretty smoking...

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2011 1:08:25 PM PDT
icecube says:
you're commenting on this a year later? Really?! REally?! Really?! Really?! i mean c'mon!

In reply to an earlier post on Aug 2, 2011 3:13:06 PM PDT
why yes, because today I was led to this: Guitar Legend which led me here. And this is still an available item and therefore relevant to me. Many people buy many things many years after they are first available ya know...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  7
Initial post:  Aug 30, 2010
Latest post:  Aug 2, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 4 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time
Guitar Heaven: The Greatest Guitar Classics of All Time by Santana (Audio CD - 2010)
3.4 out of 5 stars   (264)