5.0 out of 5 stars Guys, be smart! Get these for your Wife or Mother.
Published 22 months ago by Brice S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Read the description carefully
I will start this three-star review by saying my mother-in-law loved these. I purchased this one and Willow Tree Grandmother as a holiday gift. The shipping was fast and the packaging was very good and protected the figurine. He is why I gave it three stars: The item description says "Artist Susan Lordi hand carves the original of each Willow Tree figurine from her...
Published 8 months ago by jason

5.0 out of 5 stars Guys, be smart! Get these for your Wife or Mother., November 25, 2012
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I started getting these for my wife a few years ago. Every year I get one that is symbolic of one of our life milestones with our kids. I know they are especially dear to her, and almost always bring her to tears when she links the figure to a specific memory. I even bought my mom one last year, and again, I got the same results. After this Christmas my wife will have 6 all together. Each one is worth every penny.

Now, on to this specific review for this product. The figurine of the mother (or grandmother, it's all up to interpretation) holding the son (or possibly a short haired daughter, which is not entirely uncommon), is sculpted perfectly. It is a very good size, about the size of a kindle fire in width and length (that was the closest thing on my desk for reference, sorry). The color tones are very soft and natural. This piece makes a perfect mantle piece.

I fully recommend this Willow Tree and any Willow Tree product. They also make these really neat journals with a have sculpted figurine cover. My wife uses it to write down all the things our boys do so that she can give it to them when they get older.

Guys, if you buy one of these for your lady these will never let you down for birthdays, mother's days or Christmases......I guarantee it. Take care!

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Tree figurine, October 31, 2012
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I love this figurine, It looks even better in person. Good deal compared to store prices as well. almost $10 dollars cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars The quilt, perfect, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
Beautiful is the word to describe this figurine. My daughter lost her 3 day old son & I gave this figurine to her. She loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars I call it the grandmother and the quilt, January 17, 2014
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I love to quilt baby quilts and throws. I made them for other babies for years… then my turn came to have a grand baby that I could hold and rock to sleep. When I found out I was going to be a grandmother for the first time, my husband insisted I get this figurine. He said it shows who I am…. and how much I love two very important things in my life.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I purchased this for my mom, who loves to rock with my son, it was absoultely beautiful. She loved it, it made her cry!!!!!!!!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars sweet, August 27, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
A great mother's day gift or perhaps even for a grandmother. Just as expected in every way and very sweet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My memories, November 16, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I absolutely love this Willow Tree figurine! It takes me back to a time when my children were small and I could hold and rock them. The quality is excellent and I hope to enjoy it for years to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it!, October 28, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
detail is nice and just what i wanted in a gift. A perfect gift for a friend with a new baby.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift for mother/grandmother, October 24, 2013
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
This is a beautiful gift for a mother or grandmother. I got this for my mother, the grandmother of my child, and she loved it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Willow Tree Figurine, March 31, 2014
This review is from: Willow Tree The Quilt (Misc.)
I got this figurine for my wife who collects them. She loved it. It was in perfect condition. I recommend this site.

Willow Tree The Quilt