Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

96%

on April 14, 2011
My mother started collecting willow tree figurines a while ago, so I ordered the Beautiful Wishes for her birthday. The item arrived earlier than expected, which was great!!, and of course my mother loved it!
on December 15, 2010
I have been buying these figurines for years as gifts. At first the face-less design was sort of strange but they have grown on me and they represent anyone you need them to be and I love that mystery about them. I have received them as gifts as well. My only complaint was that the shipping on this item was as much as the figurine! It was crazy but I needed this one for a gift and couldn't find it in my local Hallmark store which also carries them. I suggest you order in plenty of time so you don't have to pay the 2-3 day shipping as I had to do. A small price still but it was the principle....
on December 17, 2012
Beautiful figurine of a girl holding a bouquet of calla Lilies. this is a perfect gift for any flower lover, especially if they love lilies.
on May 28, 2013
We give these to our clients as gifts. Everyone always loves receiving them.

They are very well packaged in a molded Styrofoam. There's a small folded gift card inside for writing the To/From names. I've ordered many of these and have yet to receive one that has any damage. Great packaging.
on June 18, 2013
My daughter got married on June the 8th 2013. She loves Calla Lilies and used them as her flowers for the wedding. When I saw this figurine I thought it was perfect to give her. She used it on one of the tables at the reception. It is beautiful.
on January 15, 2016
LOVE! I absolutely love all Willow Tree products. I think they are a great go-to gift for someone you care about and this fit the bill. It was nicely priced and a perfect gift for my supervisors around the holiday!
on December 25, 2012
I bought this Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law and she loves it! Even though she got other things from us, she really enjoyed the Beautiful Wishes, which she will add to her collection. Five stars for meeting all of my expectations. Thanks.
on April 30, 2016
Beautiful!!! Love the Willow Tree Angels!! This was a gift for a good friend. Angel just as described! And Calla Lillies have a special place in my heart, so this one is perfect! Fast delivery and very well packaged!! Very happy!!
on November 26, 2011
This figurine is lovely and seems to have an aura surrounding its presence. It will make a really nice gift for someone special.
on December 25, 2013
I LOVE these sculptures. These are my go to gift for both loved ones, friend, and hostess gifts. There is meaning behind each and there are so beautiful they look much more expensive and thought out than they are. They always arrive promptly and in great shape. I have never been disappointed.