Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Dementium 2 was designed to be played on Nintendo DS but was re-engineered for the pc. I can appreciate that as I tried to play the first Dementium on my DS but found it a little to akward using the touch pad. On the PC I can configure the controls to my liking.
The gameplay itself is a minimal interaction FPS with a real horror theme. Disturbing Images of gore and violence manage to evoke a real disturbing feel considering its blocky graphics. The music and sound effects are well made and suitably creepy albeit a bit too repetitive. Another curious 'issue' is the sound of distress the games 'hero makes when jumping , Is he so out of shape that the act of jumping a foot off the ground causes him to grunt like his bones are dislocating ? Ultimately there is nothing new here but what is offered is largely well done I got this on Steam because its on sale and am pleased with its price.
on October 25, 2014
This game is a buggy, patchworked mess. It crashes regularly (usually when you're picking up items) and there aren't any solutions. You can lower your screen res to under 1080, you can run Compatibility Mode, you can download the dozen patches, but there is nothing that will make this game run solidly. I only paid $1 for it and even that was too much for something that won't run.
on August 12, 2014
great game, got a steal on it! But now it's back to $9.99!! I wanted to buy a few more copies for my friends! All that a side not a bad game at all!!
on October 20, 2015