- File Size: 1058 KB
- Print Length: 390 pages
- Publisher: Kiersten Fay Productions (July 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: July 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B008G0E88G
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,084 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $2.00 (20%)
Demon Retribution (Shadow Quest Book 3) Kindle Edition
|New from||Used from|
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
While fully intending to continue her popular Shadow Quest series, she is currently working on a new dark fantasy series called Creatures of Darkness, set in a post-apocalyptic world where vampires openly mingle with humans, featuring magic, witches, vampires, and whatever else she decides to throw in.
For release dates, sign up to the newsletter at www.kierstenfay.com --or-- LIKE her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KierstenFay
Top Customer Reviews
Cale has been sent ahead of his ship, Marada, to locate the third and eldest Faieara Princess. It's imperative that he reach her before the Kayadon do so he can take Kyra to her sisters, who await her back on Marada. Danger stalks Kyra at every turn, and keeping her safe is no easy task. And even though he wishes he weren't, Cale is inexplicably drawn to her. After being betrayed by his own mate centuries earlier, the last thing Cale wants is a relationship; he's more of a one night stand kind of guy. However, Kyra is different than any woman he's ever known, and she makes him question everything he's ever believed in.
Demon Retribution is the first book I've read by Kiersten Fay, and I'm happy to say I was impressed with it. Despite the fact that it's the third book in a series I haven't read, I never felt lost or like I didn't understand what was going on.Read more ›
This book was my favorite of the series for several reasons.
1. Like another review mentioned, I loved that Kyra wanted Cale and didn't spend most of the book struggling with inner turmoil not realizing she was in love with him.
2. I enjoyed the fact that there was just enough romance between them without being TOO much. In the first book of this series I thought there was just a little too much sex. Not the case with this book at all. There's more of a story with this book outside of the relationship between Kyra and Cale.
3. This is the book where everything comes together.
4. I really liked the characters in this book. I rarely like the heroine more than the hero and I think that's because the heroine in many books tend to be a little too defensive, stubborn, insecure, etc... I loved Kyra and I actually think I liked her more than I liked Cale. Don't get me wrong, I loved Cale...but I liked Kyra more and that's rare for me. Also, with the addition of Zoey (and I know some people did not like her), it took this book even further away from only focusing on Kyra and Cale. While I enjoyed their moments together, having something to read about outside of their relationship and their issues was definitely welcome. I found Zoey great for comedic relief (not necessarily lol funny but just to break the tension) and she was an enjoyable character for me.
5. I like the direction Sonya and Ethan are headed in. I really don't think this is the last book and I imagine that the Sonya and Ethan situation will be resolved in the next book.Read more ›
Kyra has been living on earth for 400 yrs after being sent away from her planet by her desperate father who was on the brink of a invasion. She's lived on her own and never allowed anyone close since then until she met Zooey in the last few yrs. They became close friends and Kyra her fierce protector, though her friend is clueless as to her interstellar heritage. Kyra knows it's time for her to move on but with her friend so dependent on her for emotional support, the time doesn't seem right.
When she is attacked by aliens in the alley behind the coffee shop she works at and then rescued by a man claiming to have been sent by her father, Kyra's long lost hope flares to life. Cale has been sent to find her and bring her home but he isn't sure he can tell her what he truly is, a demon. Kyra has no knowledge of demons and so is justifiably confused and worried about trusting someone who seems intent of getting her back to his ship one way or another.
I loved the first half of the book. It's full of action and smexy goodness and was well wrote.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I truly enjoyed this series. I was so pleased with the conclusion of this book. I would definitely recommend this book and the series.Published 3 months ago by Brandi
Great ending to this trilogy. This book went a little faster than the other two. Understandably so seeing how it is the culmination of the story and war. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Kindle Customer
Love these books. Unique stories with fun characters. What more could you want?Published 4 months ago by Ebil Reviewer
I love this series! Five stars! Especially for this genre. I love great stories packed full of adventure, excitement, action, and steamy sex. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Amazon Customer
Wow! I was so engrossed and mesmerized with this story. The action is kick ass. And it is heart warming and HEA. There is apart that also made me cry. Awesome! Awesome! Read morePublished 8 months ago by B. Herrera
This series has completely grabbed my attention, and satisfaction, with it's gripping storyline. Absolutely love the characters and the ease with which you can call into their... Read morePublished 10 months ago by Rachelle
I bought the first three books in one go, so I figured I might as well read them since I'd already spent the money. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Lucy
Great end to this amazing series. Best book in the series; brought tears to my eyes several times. Just excellent!Published 12 months ago by Bratt1204
I'm sure this book is fine. I started it and it was okay. I was just bored with the series by then I guess. It just needed something more to keep me interested. Read morePublished 15 months ago by Lovetoread