4.0 out of 5 stars great boots
Published on February 14, 2012 by A. kilian

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, but they have zipper issues.
I bought these shoes for my daughter last year and within a month the zipper pulled from the seam. The rest of the shoe is holding up well... they just need to reinforce their zippers on the shoes.
Published on September 14, 2011 by Theresa Robertson

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great boots, February 14, 2012
My son loves these boots. This is his second pair by this maker and he will literally wear them til the soles are gone. The last pair did have a zipper that failed and that was the end of them, but he had worn them til the soles were almost gone. This pair has a protector to keep the zipper from pinching your skin while zipping. We had to cut it out with scissors because it gets caught in the zipper. Other than that he has been wearing them every day again like the last pair. Just go slow and be careful with the zipper and it will be fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Awesome shoes, only 2 problems, May 18, 2008
Fits very nice, although studs sometimes fall off. Frays a bit near the zipper along the side.

Very nice shoes, nice fit, love the zipper.

5.0 out of 5 stars DEMONIA 203 SNEAKER BOOT, February 2, 2013
I HAVE FLIPPED OVER THE STYLING OF THE PLEASER BOOTS. I OWN THIS ONE AND THE TALL ONE, I LOVE THEM BOTH, COMPLMENTS GALORE, WONDERFUL LOOK, FIT AND COMFORT. ONCE YOU WEAR THEM, YOU WILL BE HOOKED, TRY THEM OUT, YOU WONT BE SORRY.
ORLANDO FL.,,,,DeAnna

5.0 out of 5 stars Canvas Sneakers, January 13, 2013
My daughter loves these sneakers. She notes that they are extremely comfortable and durable. She wears them to school and well as out shopping.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect boots!, December 11, 2012
These were just what we were looking for- my daughter wanted them for Halloween but wears them to school now. They are punky but really cute as sell.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, but they have zipper issues., September 14, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars boxing 'round earholes, May 16, 2009
i like to pretend i'm a 1920's prize fighter from transylvania on "low-flow days." these are the perfect companions for jaunty romps on the mattress "ring." my true love is four cheeses, though i can't keep my eyes off the rockin' styling of the shoe. the pyramid studded straps makes the "look" of the boot LITERALLY POP, so to speak. and people DO talk about this boot; in low whispery tones behind my back. my mom says they're just jealous. silly low top wearing, snooty-pant la dee dahs!

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome shoe, March 1, 2014
This review is from: Demonia by Pleaser Deviant-203 Sneaker Boot (Apparel)
Got these shoes the other day very awesome I'm a big guy so they fit well will be buying more soon

5.0 out of 5 stars love them, January 19, 2014
My son loves these so much, he wears them for everything. I couldn't have made a better choice. Lightweight, and comfy. And has a style all there own. would for sure buy again from them.

5.0 out of 5 stars KICKASS SHOES, January 13, 2014
They are my ass kicking shoes. I get complimented on them all the time.
Fit perfectly. Great addition to my shoe collection!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›