Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Goo-goo Dolls Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on June 20, 2013
This is one of those songs that I overheard my kids playing on the computer. I had to know who put it out so I could buy it. I love finding songs that all of us like. It makes for nice, non-compromising car rides.
on June 11, 2013
Saw them at Weenie Roast 2013 and they were great. I like how they dedicate this song to Tyler Robinson every time they play it live. Google it for more information about why. I didn't even know Imagine Dragons sang this song before I heard them sing it live. It kind of sounds like a Coldplay song at the beginning. Definitely one of my favorites from them.
on October 4, 2013
Imagine Dragons was a new group to me when I purchased the song, Demons. The song made the playlist for a book named Fueled by author K. Bromberg. I downloaded the song and Imagine Dragons has quickly became one of my favorite groups of all times!! I highly recommend this group!!
on November 24, 2013
This band is amazing. My fourteen year old son got me hooked on them and i love them. Their sound is refreshing and unique. So much of today s music sounds the same and they add a welcomed diversity to my playlist.
on September 18, 2013
I liked this song the very first time I heard it - on YouTube. Awesome sound, great beat, great music. Sucks you in. A couple others are growing on me, but this is the only one I've bothered to purchase and DL. A keeper in my book!
on December 22, 2013
Another great running song for those who use the Zombies, Run! app.
It's probably geared better towards slower (11 min mi +/-) runners, but has a couple nice power builds & the words are well themed for running from zombies. Highly suggest.
on July 9, 2013
Every song I hear that Imagine Dragons has done, the more I like them. And when I get one of their songs stuck in my head that compels me to search it out to listen to over and over, I end up purchasing the song, if not the entire album.
on July 2, 2013
I'm normally into other genres (i.e. rock, country, etc) but I have to admit this is good music which is why I bought it in the first place. I don't know about the rest of the album though...I listened to samples and everything else was so-so.
on January 3, 2016
Actually one of the best books I've ever read. Not only is it inspirational but it's also extremely practical. If you have fear of success or failure, if you experienced depression, if you are not sure at a hall where you are in life or where you will go, you should read this. It will help tremendously.

It helped me :)
on October 18, 2013
Heard this song many times on the radio and eventually decided to buy it which turned to be my only issue with it.
By listening to the song one would assume the name will have kingdom come in it as it is the most repeated words in the song so it took me a long time to find it. I eventually had to ask someone else that listen to the same radio station and he got me the real name.

However, the song is great and therefore I give it 5 stars.