- BUY 6 OF ANY QUALIFIED DenadaDance’s PRODUCTS AND GET 30% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code DANCE030 at checkout. Enter code DANCE030 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 5 OF ANY QUALIFIED DenadaDance’s PRODUCTS AND GET 25% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code DANCE025 at checkout. Enter code DANCE025 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 4 OF ANY QUALIFIED DenadaDance’s PRODUCTS AND GET 20% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code DANCE020 at checkout. Enter code DANCE020 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 3 OF ANY QUALIFIED DenadaDance’s PRODUCTS AND GET 15% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code DANCE015 at checkout. Enter code DANCE015 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- BUY 2 OF ANY QUALIFIED DenadaDance’s PRODUCTS AND GET 10% OF YOUR ORDER TOTAL. Enter code DANCE010 at checkout. Enter code DANCE010 at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
DenadaDance Toe Stretchers - Pain Relief for Bunion, Plantar Fasciitis, Hallux Valgus, Hammertoe. Flex Gel Straighteners, Separators for Alleviating Pain After Ballet, Dance, Yoga, Sports Activities
- Great STOCKING STUFFER! Toe stretchers/straighteners are made from soft, gel material that provide soothing FOOT PAIN RELIEF
- GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE TREATMENT for bunions, crowded toes, hammer toes, Mortons Neuroma, & Plantar Fasciitis
- INCREASE FLEXIBILITY in toes & feet so they're less tired after yoga, dancing & exercising
- HYPOALLERGENIC & LATEX FREE premium gel toe separators won't irritate your delicate skin
- UNIQUE DESIGN helps straighten, stretch, relax & massage toes, improves posture & circulation too!
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
These quality toe stretchers/separators are made from a gel material that can immediately relieve pain associated with bunions, Hammer Toe, Mortons Neuroma & Plantar Fasciitis. Don't let these painful conditions keep you off the dance floor.
The toe stretchers/separators help to realign problem toes, improve your posture and blood circulation. The gel soothes, invigorates and cushions your feet and toes so they feel less tired. They're hypoallergenic and latex-free so they won't irritate your skin.
Perfect for the feet relaxation after yoga, dance and other exercise.
If You're Ready to Get Immediate Foot Pain Relief Click Add to Card Now and Experience This For Yourself!
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
Top Customer Reviews
If you have sore feet for any reason these are well worth a try, and they also work well as hand strengtheners!
I think the price of 10 is very fair for these, and would like to compliment the woman who runs this company, Laura. She sent me these as a sample and at the time they were priced at 19, which I mentioned to her in an email as being too high, and that 10 would be a true five star price. We had a very friendly and informative discussion about price points and perceived value, and her good humor and intelligence would be well emulated by other sellers. She gets it, and as if to prove that these now cost 10 clams, which I think is exactly what they are worth.
A good product, sold by a good person. It really is nice in today's painfully corporate world to know your money is going to a little start up company. Best of luck to everyone willing to run a business on their own!
When I first received the toe stretchers, I was skeptical that they would even work because the Big Toe looked huge!
As it turned out, they fit just fine on my US women's 7.5 - 8.0 B width feet.
When I followed the directions to put them on starting with the Big Toe, I had a bit of trouble.
I find it easier to start with the little toe and can work them on in seconds.
Now for the testimonial.
These cushy toe stretchers are fantastic. My feet had been hurting a lot after dancing a couple of hours.
When they started to hurt even at rest, I thought that I might have to see a podiatrist - the bunion joints at the big toe were painful as were the little toes and the ones next to them were starting to become permanently curled and painful.
Even the outsides of my feet hurt - I was not aware that that essentially is "bunion" too.
I have had them for just under 2 weeks and I wear them several times a day when sitting and even walking around a bit.
Sometimes while wearing them, I do some exercises I found on youtube by Oscar Sanchez. He has an excellent series for foot problems.
Here a positive review about the product on youtube with which I whole-heartedly agree
These wonderful little devices have brought much needed relief and my toes are now relaxed and normal looking again.
The knuckle of the toe near my left baby toe was out of joint and painful and it now is back in line. It sure seems like being pain-free is in sight without having to see a doctor.
Addressing complaints noticed about the product:
- gets dirty easily. I have not had that problem and I have 2 cats. So what if they are no longer shiny as when first out of the bag.
- the price. Under $20 would be less than a co-pay to a podiatrist for most people
- the fit. Worked fine for my US women's 7.5 - 8.0 B width feet
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are great for avid yogis and health nuts alike. Stretch your feet out before a day of walking or standing, or stretch them after such a thing. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Liz H
These work great if you have been dealing with pain in your toes and are looking for a great solution. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Chae
I love these toe stretches. I am not a dancer or even on my feet all day. However, that being said- my feet still hurt at times. They help with that pain. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Stay at Home mommy Reviewer
My husband has some messed up nerve endings in his toes and they are always hurting him. He has been using these for a while now and feels like they have helped some with this... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Jeri Lynn
These are soooo nice! They're great for when I come home from a day of standing for 8 hours. They really help my feet relax and stretch! I'm very happy I bought these! Read morePublished 1 month ago by keri
My wife has issues with both planter fasciitis and hammer toes. We have tried a few different remedies in the past – some worked – some not so much. Read morePublished 1 month ago by BigO
My grandmother has always had problems with her toes being squeezed together and curled, i thought this product might help her stretch them out without causing too much pain, so... Read morePublished 1 month ago by CamiMarie12