|Item Weight||3 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8 x 7.5 x 6.5 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Warranty Description||2 Year Limited Manufacturer's Warranty|
Denali 3.6-Volt Lithium-Ion Cordless Screwdriver Kit with Wall-Mountable Charger
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Compact/lightweight design makes working in tight spaces easier
- Lithium ion battery technology provides 20-Percent more torque and holds a charge for up to 1-1/2 years
- Nose mounted LED light provides added light source
- Equipped with battery level indicator lights and a comfortable cushion grip handle
- Includes durable carrying/storage case featuring a built in 20-Piece accessory set and wall mountable charger, this item will need to be charged prior to using
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
And if youre tried of battery-powered tools that are always dead when you need them, youre going to love this Denali screwdriver: its lithium-ion battery will hold a charge for over 18 months! Leave it in your desk, under the kitchen sink, or on your workbench, and this little powerhouse will always be ready when you are. It takes about 10 hours to fully charge the battery the very first time, but after that, recharging takes between five and seven hours. The tool has a series of three battery indicator lights that lets you know when recharging is required.
The Denali 3.6-volt Lithium Ion Cordless Screwdriver is ideal for all light- to medium-duty screw-driving and hole-drilling chores, including hanging curtain rods, drilling pilot holes for nails or screws, assembling furniture and toys, installing window shades, attaching cabinet hinges and door pulls, and countless other home repair and improvement projects. Its even equipped with an LED work light that makes it easy to work in dark spaces. The tool comes in a convenient zippered nylon case, along with the plug-in charger, and a 20-piece accessory kit (five titanium-coated drill bits, and 15 assorted screw-driving tips). -- Joseph Truini
What's In The Box: Denali 3.6-volt lithium-ion cordless screwdriver, zippered storage case, plug-in charger, 20-piece accessory kit, wall mountable charger
Named after the tallest mountain range in North America, Denali tools stand above the rest in providing an exceptional blend of quality craftsmanship, professional-grade features, and customer value. All homeowners, hobbyists, do-it-yourselfers, and price-conscious contractors will appreciate Denalis design and functionality. Denali products compliment one another and will be an indispensable and long-lasting addition to any home or workshop. Our products undergo rigorous third-party testing to ensure high performance standards. Denali tools are available exclusively on Amazon.com.
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
- Comfortable and lightweight. No fatigue at all. This is a major issue when I use my "big drill" for driving screws and turning nuts/bolts.
- Great, long lasting power for its size. Thank you Li-Ion Battery! No worrying about discharging before recharging.
- LED Light is very bright. This has proven to be very handy. I actually leave the forward/reverse button in the center position. When you press the trigger, only the light comes on; makes for a great flashlight. (See customer image)
- Charging stand keeps the driver and bits within easy reach. I have it mounted in my utility room. (See customer image)
- Seriously, none. Not at this price.
Smooth action with the right amount of torque for any small job.
Terrific fit and finish.
Great little Cordura bag that holds the driver, charger, and all those bits;
but is compact and can be worn on your belt.
A better selection of Phillips bits than I've ever seen included with a driver or drill.
Holds charge a long time.
If you're unfamiliar with how to switch modes from "lock" to "forward" and "reverse," you may have to read the instructions, or complain that it doesn't work.
Basically, it's perfect for driving screws and light drilling.
Once it was charged I used it to replace the wood screws in the 3 hinges of a heavy duty outside door. It was more than up to the task.
A good deal at 3 times the price. I'm very happy with this unit.
However, the complaints about the Denali were mostly from people who expected the tool to be some sort of miniature cordless drill with the capacity to drive deck screws or drill holes in hardwood boards all day. To me, that seemed to be a matter of unreal expectations for a small 3.6V battery powered tool. The majority of reviews were positive and they described the Denali cordless screwdriver as an excellent tool for small `around the house' jobs. I finally went ahead and purchased the thing.
1. It was smaller than my aging Black and Decker cordless screwdriver.
2. The Denali had a light in the nose, useful for finding screw heads in dark places.
3. The screwdriver had a long life (always ready) Li-Ion battery. Many others did not.
4. It is actually a cordless screwdriver kit, complete with charger, driver and drill bits in a nice Cordura carrying/storage bag.
5. There is a three light charge indicator on the tool so you know how much power is left in the battery.
6. The forward/reverse switch can be controlled while holding the driver in one hand.
7. The fit and finish is excellent.
8. The Amazon.com price was a bargain for such a high-quality tool.
9. The complaining reviews were usually unwarranted except in a few cases where the tool was defective.
If you need a cordless screwdriver, the Denali is for you. If you need a hefty cordless drill, buy a DeWalt 18V unit and build a house with it. Otherwise get a Denali, charge it up and keep it in that kitchen junk drawer in case a cupboard hinge needs tightening or a toaster needs fixed.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for use in an apartment, drilling holes into drywall for mounting screwed-in items. Works great for that and for driving screws. Read morePublished 12 months ago by James Calvin Williams
This is definitely a small craft drill. It is just fine for the purpose I bought it, which is to drill holes into 1/4" wooden items that I paint. Read morePublished 14 months ago by J. Schmitt
This a great tool that I keep close by. I've used it once or twice since purchasing it and like to tool.Published 15 months ago by S. Joseph