5.0 out of 5 stars Save Money on Leftovers, etc.
Published on January 19, 2006 by Snow White

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money
My wife was so excited when she recieved her JarVac. She was trying to vanuum seal everything. The problem was that it was very dificult to get a good on the jars. Sometimes they would look sealed but the next day when you pull the jar out it was no longer sealed. We sent the first on back hoping tha the second one would have more power. It was worse than the first.
Published on February 24, 2006 by Pro food taster

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Money on Leftovers, etc., January 19, 2006
This review is from: Deni 1200 JarVac Vacuum Sealer (Kitchen)
I just purchased the Deni 1200 JarVac and if I could give it 10 Stars I would. I have used the JarVac just a few days and I'm very impressed with this unit. I resealed Marinara sauce in the orginal bottle. I have thrown away so much lettuce and salad mix in the past due to not using it fast enough before it turned brown, I opened a new package, took out what I needed, put the rest of the bag in a bowl and resealed it with my new JarVac. I'm happy to say I expect to save a bundle of money by using the JarVac. I also have a food saver and use it also to reseal food, cheese, etc. It is well worth the money!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Jar Vac, September 21, 2006
T. R. Kirby (Tennessee, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Deni 1200 JarVac Vacuum Sealer (Kitchen)
I got this thing thinking "How can it work well?" It came today. I had 7 jars, 6 Ball canning and 1 open salsa. I started with the Ball jars. I did 1 and then opened it to see how good the vacuum was. I was pleasantly surprised to find I had to get a utensil and pry the top off of the quart jar. I did the rest of the jars ~ large, medium and small. All were quite well sealed. This thing really works!

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, February 24, 2006