Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Deni 1750 Magic Vac Champion Vacuum Packaging System
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro

on January 31, 2006
Just have to say this a great sealer and its works flawless. I brought a freezer and started to buy in bulk. Package after package it vacs and seals without overheating.It even has a manual seal button you can use to stop the vacuum from crushing anything. It is built to last and is made in Italy onlike the ones made in China. Just really surprised and happy how this machine performs.
on March 8, 2007
The motor is powerful enough to suck enough air out of the bag so your food stays fresh. I like the manual buttons, so I can choose how much air I want out of the bag. The product is made in Italy. Most other vacuum sealers are made in China.