Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Print Denim/Leather Camera Shoulder Neck Strap for Nikon Canon Leica Olympus 7137 !Flower Theme
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on June 3, 2014
I LOVE THIS CAMERA STRAP! It is beautiful, functional and I can look fashionable while I take pictures. The quality of the product is fantastic and the fabric is great!!!!! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a cute camera strap!!!!!!!!
on December 31, 2014
I gave this as a gift to my cousin and she uses it every day all day and loves this strap. It is well used and shows no signs of wear and tear. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a neat strap for their camera.
on December 16, 2014
This strap is just like the photos show. It feels very quality and looks great. It is a standard length and feels comfortable around the neck, although it is not super padded like a neoprene strap is. The inside of the strap is still very smooth though.
on August 4, 2014
This neck strap is so cute! I'm not sure what other reviewers were talking about when they said it looked cheap or didn't fit their camera. I bought a Canon camera and it fits great! I get loads of compliments on it.
on June 25, 2014
It's gorgeous, I love it but it's too short for my taste. Still works to carry around your neck but I prefer a much longer strap.
on January 9, 2014
Item as described..super cute! This was a Christmas gift for my Daughter and she really liked it! Thank you !
on January 10, 2014
The gift is a hit. My grand daughter is quite the photographer and she uses it all the time. Thank you
on August 31, 2014
I ordered this for my Canon 70D and I absolutely love it! The design is simply lovely and the strap itself is very comfortable when wearing it for long periods of time. Wonderful purchase!!!
on January 3, 2015
Beautiful, great quality, & nicely packaged. Length is comparable, if not longer, than the Canon strap that comes standard with the camera. Very happy with my purchase!
on March 9, 2015
I get sooooo many compliments on this camera strap! I absolutely love it and it is incredibly comfortable to wear.