5.0 out of 5 stars #1 AB VIDEO EVER!!!
This is the #1 ab video I have ever purchased. Denise has every ab move possible on this dvd including, yoga & pilates. I've been doing it for 2 weeks & see amazing results (as well as changing eating habits). Even my husband raves about the dvd & how well it's helping me. I recommend it to everybody. It works!
Published on November 17, 2008 by Julie Rosaly

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective, but too repeatative
If you have other Denise Austin DVD, especially any pilates, you've seen all these moves. Even worse, all of these work-outs are almost identical. I love that they are all only 10 minutes, and are effective. However, it's like doing the same routine over and over again. I like variety. Thankfully, I got this DVD during a REALLY good sale. It's not worth more than $5.
Published on January 22, 2012 by Sarah Willis

5.0 out of 5 stars #1 AB VIDEO EVER!!!, November 17, 2008

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 22, 2009
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
I Love this workout, short sets depending on how you prefer to workout. All of them are great, except the one workout with the pilates ball, I was expecting something more intense, I dont feel anything from that workout, but I started this workout 2 times a week, combined with other body workouts and I started to see my Little Usher(singer) V stomach!!! about a month later. Try mixing it up. I gurantee you'll see results.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy enough to stay committed, challenging enough to see results!, March 1, 2011
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
I work out a couple times a week, including the Ab machines at the gym, but was not seeing any results with my stomach - which is where I carry most of my weight. I never thought I could have definition in my abs again, but with this DVD I feel well on my way!

I thought this DVD really delivered for somebody who is a beginner and wants results without spending too much time. It's easy to crawl out of bed and pop it in for 10 minutes in the morning before work - so easy that I'm able to stay consistent with doing it every day! Because it's easy to stay committed, I am seeing really great results after only 2 weeks! I would definitely recommend doing it in the morning too, because then you are more aware of trying to flex the muscles during the day by sitting up straight.

If you are a big Jillian Michaels fan, than this DVD is probably not tough enough for you - but if you are more of a beginner and need some daily motivation and different exercises to work all the different muscles in your abs, than this DVD is perfect for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT post pregnancy Abs strengthening DVD!!!!!!!!, April 28, 2011
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
LOVE THIS DVD!!! This is everything I hoped it would be and more! The workouts are slow and controlled yet challenging enough but not exhausting. I can feel the workout in my tummy muscles when I'm done, and have noticed a huge difference in my tummy strength and appearance. Doing these exercises several times per week has returned my post pregnancy (separated) tummy muscles to a tight and supportive condition. I am soooo thankful that I purchased this! Denise Austin teaches a specific and very effective exercise in one of the segments that tightens the tummy muscles that become weak during pregnancy, That's exactly what I needed! I look forward to this workout every day since I started using this DVD. Denise Austin is professional and fun!! I would recommend to everyone. I would also recommend another of her workout DVD's that I love and use often called "Pilates For Every Body." These are some of the BEST!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great workout, January 13, 2009
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
Definitely recommend - you can do a different ab workout everyday if you want and all are tough and effective.

4.0 out of 5 stars Really like it, June 17, 2009
Elsea (California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
I wanted a DVD that offered a variety of abdominal exercises and Denise Austin's DVD really does "Hit the Spot". A beginner should be able to do most of them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great belly-targeting exercise video!, October 7, 2010
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
I have a few Denise Austin and bought this one for stomach-targeting; she is extremely professional, and has a good assortment of 7 different, 10 minute workouts. The best thing about it is the Custom Workout option; you can pick different workouts, and mix up your exercise routine each time you do it.

Denise Austin, I think, is an excellent instructor, if you're new to her and want a good motivator: she herself has been studying fitness and physical education for over 25 years, has had exercise TV shows, but is also a mother of 2 and is now over 50! She is also in the U.S. President's Fitness something-or-other, so she seems pretty well respected in her field.

I must say though - if you want results, you will have to bust it a bit! The exercises are tough, and I do x3 per session, so 30 minutes of belly exercises is pretty darn tiring! But the exercises are challenging without being impossible, she gives "Level 1, 2, and 3" so you can progress and start at a lower level, and she has some different stuff on here: aerobic exercises, sit-ups, pilates, and yoga. You will need a yoga mat, especially on a hard floor (or just keep a cushion on hand for under your elbows and knees), and for the final workout you'll need an exercise ball too.

The downside for any Denise-fans is that you probably have some of these workouts already; they're all taken from other workout videos (i.e. she's taken the stomach-targeting parts from her other DVDs and compiled them here). Also, I have read some people find her peppy "encouraging voice" a bit annoying, but never fear, there is also another option to have music instead of Denise's instructions!

I have had this DVD for about 3 months, and am definitely seeing results, so you can definitely do it!! But the problem is that you will have to be prepared for some tough exercises...

5.0 out of 5 stars Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters, February 19, 2010
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
I bought this dvd to switch up my workout routine. I really enjoy the 10-15 min. workouts because they aren't so long that I get bored with them, but I also work out enough to feel the burn. I usually add these to some treadmill running or another workout dvd. I'm satisfied with my purchase and anyone that's looking for some short exercises for daily workouts, this is perfect to work your abs!

4.0 out of 5 stars for beginners, but mute her!, September 11, 2013
This review is from: Denise Austin: Best Belly Fat-Blasters (DVD)
i like it, you can chose your own routine, its all very easy and simple to follow, but man she talks constantly and not about the moves..haha. More or less, its good for beginners and you get the option mute her or listen to her talk non-stop. your choice. Nice set up

3.0 out of 5 stars Effective, but too repeatative, January 22, 2012