5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Shout Factory!
Published on January 10, 2012 by James Capaldi

Published 4 months ago by jerry vita

5.0 out of 5 stars Thanks to Shout Factory!, January 10, 2012
James Capaldi (Springfield, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
I just received the fourth and final season of Dennis the Menace. I have thoroughly enjoyed the first three seasons and I know that I will love this one too. However, I will miss Joseph Kearns as Mr. George Wilson. Even though Gale Gordon was a very talented actor and comedian, it just wasn't the same with him in this role, which Joseph Kearns made his own. Special thanks go to Shout Factory which released all four of these great seasons. Too many of the bigger DVD companies start to release a series and then abandon it. Shout Factory followed through on this beloved TV series and released them all.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4th And Final Season, October 22, 2011
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
Here is the final season of this classic series. Would like to thank Shout Factory for releasing this fine series from the past. It will bring lots of laughs and memories to those of us who grew up with Jay North and friends.

1)Dennis And The Chinese Girl
38)Aunt Emma Visits The Wilsons

5.0 out of 5 stars Classic tv at it's best !!!, January 11, 2012
Robert Smith (Highland,Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
I have received the final season of "Dennis The Menace",and could'nt be happier.I too commend Shout Factory for making all four seasons of this great classic tv series available for all of us to enjoy.If not for Shout Factory,many of these great shows would never be released.For me,"Dennis The Menace" brings back those days in America of a more innocent time,when the world was not so complicated as it is today.It's just plain fun to watch.Shout Factory has also done a superb job with the quality of this set,the picture quality is really top rate.For anybody who enjoys classic tv shows on dvd,it does not get much better than this.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am a happy to have the complete collection of Dennis the Menace!, January 21, 2012
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
Shout Factory should be commended for bringing the entire Dennis the Menace series to DVD. I have all four seasons now. The series with Jay North and company brings us back to a much happier time. If you are looking for some good laughs and some touching moments,it's Dennis The Menace, Season 4!

4.0 out of 5 stars Extras?, November 22, 2011
Paul J. Bruni (West Paterson ,NJ) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
It would be great if the final season of DTM would include a reunion with Jay North this time along with Gloria Henry and Jeannie Russell. They did have one in California at a Marriott hotel and I viewed it on YouTube. I'm not sure who telecast it but it pointed out that Ms. Henry was a "young 88" so that had to be this year. The best is hearing Jay North finally coming to peace with himself and the series and how grateful he is for his life. It's a wonderful feature and I hope this gets included on the final DVD. North did not appear on the first season DVD "extras" with Henry and Russell and his absence is never really explained.

5.0 out of 5 stars Who doesn't LOVE Dennis !!! Jay North is great !!!!, January 22, 2012
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
I am probably the world's biggest fan of Dennis and think I will eventually wear out my discs, but one little complaint only, using "Gale Gordon" in season four is NOT as good as seasons 1 thru 3 with Joseph Kearns (deceased) as Mr. Wilson. He just fit the part to a tee and was fantastic. No offense to Mr. Gordon, also (deceased), who also is a wonderful actor, but Joseph Kearns was better in my opinion and they should have left Dennis in his overalls and sling shot not pants and no sling shot are my only complaints. I HIGHLY recommend these collection of wonderful past classics you will love.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dennis the Menace fan, November 19, 2011
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
I would also like to thank Shout factory for releasing Dennis the Menace series. I have been a big fan of the Dennis the Menace comics and show ever since grade school. The tv show really pin points my childhood to the tee.I wish society could go back to the simpler times again.Thanks again Shout Factory, you have really came through for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Shows!, February 28, 2012
Great shows. Great memories. Relive the great
days of yesterday. So wonderful, clean, fun and
enjoyable for all ages. Get this DVD set and others!

1.0 out of 5 stars GALE GORDON IS NO MR. WILSON, May 19, 2014
SKIP SEASON 3 AND 4
GO WITH SEASON 1 AND 2
SEASON 4 IS NOT WORTH YOU TIME OR EFFORT

5.0 out of 5 stars Dennis the Menace, January 28, 2012
This review is from: Dennis the Menace: The Final Season (DVD)
What a great item. I have waited a long time to get this. I will watch it again and again.

Dennis the Menace: The Final Season
Dennis the Menace: The Final Season by Charles Barton (DVD - 2012)
$29.93 $16.20