Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

on January 29, 2016
meh
on January 20, 2016
I bought this cable thinking it would improve my internet speeds and not was I right! I connected this directly to my PS4 and router. I began to play black ops 3 and when I joined a game everyone was moving so God awful slow. I just literally ran around and killed everyone. I could dodge bullets like the Matrix!

After playing for 5 minutes I went from first prestige to master prestige. I could not resist from showing this amazing cable to my friend so I disconnected it and was on my way over to him.

But before that as I was walking down to the living room I accidentally tripped on a lady bug and the cable flew out of my hand htting my girlfriend on her back in which she immediately turned into Selena Gomez (i have a crush on her). Releasing what this cable is capable of I began to experiment around with it.

My car is now the batmobile.
I found waldo 10 times
Brought Tupac back from the dead
Paid my mortgage off
Got the new iPhone 25S
Ran for president and got re elected twice
Stopped Y2K from happening
I can now fly
Betty white never dies

The only problem is that this cable does not come in red color so I had to knock a star down for that one.
on December 23, 2015
My great Grandfather bought this cable all the way back in 2015 and it works great, even 100 years later. I can see the Internet in it's infancy and report on the strange and almost archaic words used. I was especially interested in the words lol, lmao, and rofl which appeared after humorous statements. Anyway I need to wrap this up my government allotted time on the Internet is almost up. Buy this product $8000 is nothing compared to the price of talking to your future great grandchildren.
on December 23, 2015
FINALLY!!!! a product I can use.... Um, what is it? I thought it was a garrote, and even though I am not in the business of garroting people, i thought, "well, it would be perfect for cutting perfect slices of cheese with." But the wire part is much to big for that and just makes a squished mess when I want some cheddar for my crackers. Then I thought, "It must be a tie, mens fashions, what do I know right?" But after using it for the cheese it was impossible to get the little bits of cheese debris completely cleaned off. The problem with this was when I pass out after drinking heavily all by myself, I wake up to a family of mice perched on my chest removing pieces of cheese from this thing and having a regular good old timey mice feast. That is when it hit me, because the mice had chewed through the cover and exposed wires. I thought, EXTENSION CORD YES!!!! But then wondered where the pluggy things are? Was it one of those new wireless charging things. So, I still dont know what it is but I have it hanging over my mantle because it is just neat to look at. Mice chew holes and all. Thank you for taking my money. If you have any other products like this please let me know, and please dont tell me what they are. Half the fun of this was figuring it out on my own.
on December 14, 2015
This cable is great, i got it this morning and then i ordered it this afternoon. Its equipped for every need and i mean every (i know your probably thinking "yeah right" but really) i mean even when your attack by ghosts from Ghostbusters it just gets rid of them straight away. believe me I've had first hand experience.
on December 9, 2015
I received this product recently through amazon with no idea what I had gotten my hands on. It was outstanding for its intended use and I experienced no problems. It wasn't until last week when my wireless connection was acting up and I decided to use the cable to connect my PC to the internet that I discovered the danger of these cables.
I plugged in and started up my PC as usual, and started to play Skyrim, as usual. That's when something terrifying happened. My computer began to glow with a strange otherworldly light, and I found myself drawn into it. I closed my eyes and let out a blood curdling scream as i felt every cell in my body being digitized. When I opened my eyes i found myself standing in the center of a nordic tomb, holding an ancient nord sword.
Before I could even figure out what was happening, some guy in armor came along and yelled at me so loudly that I was sent flying across the room.
Anyway, long story short, I am now high king of Skyrim, and we plan to invade Cyrodil in the coming months. I have also recently taken an arrow to the knee, and we are expecting our little dovahkiin any day now.I'm just glad I didn't decide to play Gears of War.
on October 27, 2015
When I bought this, I was very worried that it was not worth my money. But I was wrong. As soon as it arrived I knew there was something special about it. It had this aura that glowed, and was warm to the touch. It slightly vibrated when it was moved and was very flexible. I expected some instructions to come with this product, but it didn't so I made something up.

The very next day I bought a blue toaster from Costco. I plugged it into the wall, and looped this cable from one of the toaster slots to the other. When I felt like I was ready, I turned it on. As soon as I pulled the handle down, I knew something awesome happened. Everything turned black and there was no sound whatsoever. I looked down, and there was no ground. All of a sudden I found myself in a boat with the american flag looming over me. A hand extended towards me and I found myself staring at the father of our country himself.

10/10 for ability to time travel.
on October 10, 2015
I don't know much about video quality, but I've heard people talk about "4k" and "8k". Because of this, I decided to get in on this and get these cables that cost 8k. They work great! Everything I try on my TV, DVD's, Blu-Rays, and VHS tapes, look crystal clear and great! Like I'm looking through glass! The only real problem is that I can't watch over-the-air TV, as whenever I turn it on, I get one of those weird EBS messages. At first, it was things like earthquakes and storms, but recently, its said things about temporal rifts" and "ruptures on the space-time continuum". I don't know what any of it means, but I haven't left my house much after getting these cables, so I haven't experianced any of this. I'm sure it's just a problem with the cables.
on September 15, 2015
this cable was a steal for the price it gave my wife the ability to fly
on July 18, 2015
It was well worth the money. All I have left to do is tie the noose.