Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Denon AH-C360 Advanced In-Ear Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on September 19, 2015
Unbelievably disappointed in such a poor product made from such an iconic audio equipment company like Denon. This should have been a no brainer, on my part, not theirs!!
on April 9, 2014
Good sound, what I expected from Denon.
Not sure I like the rubber plugs however, but I can live with that.
on April 12, 2014
After doing a lot of research I ended up puchasing three different pairs if earbuds to compare them on my stereo receiver and my MP3 player at home. The Denon AH-C360 was the best sounding and most comfortable pair by far. Great sounding lows without deading or muffling the sound like one of my others pairs did. And great crisp sounding highs without sounding tinny. The in-ear design ensures a comfortable fit, and the AH-C360 is supplied with FOUR extra sets of soft, compliant silicon earpads cushions that allow the best fit and optimum isolation from extraneous ambient noise. The headphones feature Oxygen Free Copper cabling, and are supplied with an extra extension cable. The standard size cable is 27.56 inches long and has a slidable wire seperator so you can adjust the size of the Y and detangle the wires easily if needed. I had no problems with tangle but loved being able to adjust the Y to fit my chin/neck. I drive a motorcycle and I hate wires that are flapping in the wind. The standard cable is great because it is just the right amount of cable for a jacket or shirt pocket carry that is totally tangle free. If you want to carry your MP3 in your pants pocket with a little extra wire just insert the extension cable it comes with. The extension cable adds 59.8 inches to the existing 27.56 inches. Included is a semi-hard shell carrying zipper case that will hold the extension cable, earbud cushions, and the wire clip. Yes I said wire clip. This one even comes with a small close pin type of clip that fits percisely on the wires so you can clip the dangling wires to your shirt or whatever. The shell is compact and lightweight but hold all of these goodies. This one is everything they advertise with a lot of more. I have been using the Denon AH-C360 for several weeks now and would say they are the best pair of earbuds I have ever owned. I ordered another pair today.
on August 11, 2014
I have a bunch of earbuds, as well as studio headphones for listening. In-ear headphones are my work/workout/mobile solution for listening. I have some Klipsch Image S4s, some throwdown Panasonics that are surprisingly good, and countless other lesser brands.

While the bass response of the Image S4 headphones are misunderstood, the Denon C360 still beats them on almost every level. The response is smoother, the highs are silky, and the bass is forceful but balanced. After break-in time, they reward you with great, rich music in a variety of positions, whether active and sweating, or at your desk, these buds deliver.

I will say that I had a pair of the same earbuds a few years ago, and I do recall that those were richer and the soundstage sounded 'bigger' through those older pair. But it could be my ears are getting more discerning, or these new ones need more break-in time.

Either way, I would suggest these as great mid priced in-ear headphones. They hopscotch headphones in higher price ranges easily. Hurry and get some since they are reported discontinued!!
on March 10, 2014
Sound quality is excellent. I got these on the cheap but they were originally 70+ They are light and fit very comfortably. Bass is very clean but deep. Not that annoying loud upper bass but more of the 30-45hz range. Mids are great and highs are good maybe a little too high for my taste but that could just be me. It comes with a really nice felt zip up hard case with the denim logo and also an extension plug to make the cord longer and it will also protect your plug and cable from shorting out due to its L shape. All around it cannot be beat. Nothing flashy and the denon logo is very small. My kinda taste.
on March 9, 2013
The sound is rich and deep. I use them for running and they stay in place without problem. I agree completely with other users who criticize the cable length: the main cable is a significantly too short and the included cable extension makes the cable way too long. Normally I would deduct at least one star for this, but I knew this before I made the purchase, so that didn’t seem fair. Overall, I like these ear buds. They’re comfortable, they sound good, they don’t fall out while I’m running and they’re priced fairly. As long as you understand and accept the cable length issue, this is a 5 star product.
on April 8, 2014
I ordered two pairs of these ear bud headphones. I think they deliver excellent bass and treble while remaining clear-toned. Only thing missing is a volume control, which is useful in the gym when working out. If there are any left, buy them at the ridiculously low price of $14.95.
on January 15, 2014
Just got these a few days ago! Was pumped about the $15 price tag (I was interested for $50)... These sound great (I think better) compared to Sennheiser CX300 ii, but falls short of my Klipsch S4i ii in treble, lows and clarity.

Mids are better in my opinion... these have an aggressive sound that I love with my rock.

there's a bit of a "running faucet" sound behind nearly every song (may go away after further burn in but I haven't noticed a major reduction).

Excellent value! Ultra comfortable! Super light! If Denon and Klipsch had an IEM baby I think it would be the perfect set of phones.

**UPDATE** after regular use for a few weeks I've noticed the "running faucet" sound dull... nearly silent background now. Still happy!
on June 25, 2014
What wonderful little earphones. I take mine to the gym and enjoy workouts more.
Amazing "big headphones" sound from tiny earbuds. I learned to be
sure they were positioned correctly in my ear canals because the wrong size
ends lets the music escape - then the sound is tinny. These come with different size ends.
The wire is delicate, I'm careful and use the case that comes with them.
Great buy!
on November 19, 2013
I been using these for about a month now, they are probably the best pair of 20 dollar earphones I have ever used. I am not saying they are as good as bose or some of the more expensive earphones but those are about a hundred dollars more at least. I really don't see any cons yet.

Edit 5/5/2014: Been over half a year now and still going strong, these are amazing and very durable. I am the type who is somewhat rough with earphones and usually I buy them and they last about 3 or 4 months before needing to be replaced but these have been amazing and have held up well. I highly recommend them to anyone like me who wants a good pair of earphones without paying too much. I would say this is one of the best purchases I have made in a while and have recommended these to my friends. I noticed the price went up a little because I bought these for 20 dollars but nevertheless I would gladly pay the extra 5 bucks they are now.