5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Published on August 2, 2011 by anenya

3.0 out of 5 stars king size 4 inch memory foam
like it but didn't realize there are different firmness and I should of gotten something firmer if I had known.
Published 16 months ago by George Carrasquillo

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!, August 2, 2011
anenya (Indiana, USA) - See all my reviews
My husband & I recently purchased this topper for our bed because our older dog had an accident on our bed and ruined our old memory foam topper. I was really upset about it at the time because I'm 8 months pregnant and cannot get comfortable without the memory foam, but boy am I ever glad we had to replace it! Previously we had a 3in 3lb density memory foam pad and we decided to go with the 4in 4lb density pad this time. The old one was okay, but this one is AWESOME! We are thrilled with how comfortable this pad is. I usually have terrible hip pain from having to sleep on my side along with the extra weight of pregnancy, but I slept most of the night (until I had to use the restroom) in the same positon last night which has not happened since the first month I was pregnant. I will say that we learned our lesson and ordered a waterproof allergy resistent mattress encasement this time. I would recommend something like that if you are getting the memory foam and have allergies because my husband has bad allergies and was starting to have terrible attacks before we replaced the old pad. We're thinking it's because the old pad was about 3 years old and we never had a cover over it. We haven't received the encasement yet (we couldn't wait any longer to have the memory foam on the bed), but are pretty certain that will help. If nothing else, it will keep the foam pad from turning yellow after a few years of use.

Another thing to note is that the memory foam pads do come with a pretty strong odor. If you are sensitive to chemical smells, this will make an entire room smell for a while. We aired ours out for 3 days in the basement and the entire basement smelled. The foam still had an odor once we moved it to our room. We aren't too sensitive to the smell so it didn't bother us too bad, but it did make our entire bedroom smell like the chemical too. It might bother someone who is sensitive to smells.

Lastly, this pad was cut much better than our last one. The last one we bought was a few inches too short for the mattress, but this one is cut perfectly.

The only downfall I have found is that being 8 months pregnant, it's harder to get in and out of the bed now because it raised it up so much more, but that's a temporary issue with being pregnant because everything is harder when you're pregnant...haha!

5.0 out of 5 stars So worth it!, February 28, 2012
turtle53 (Georgia, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: King Size 4 Inch Thick, 4 Pound Density Visco Elastic Memory Foam Mattress Pad Bed Topper. Made in the USA (Misc.)
I have had this mattress pad for about two weeks now! After reading several reviews for each similar mattress pad, I chose this one. I bought a king size pillow-top mattress & had it for about one year before I started to get the usual neck, shoulder, & back pains. Several of my family members have the memory foam mattresses & I absolutely loved them, so I decided to get a good topper for my bed to see if that helped me! I was going to go for a three inch, that cost about half of the price of this one, until I read the reviews & did some research & realized that I would have totally wasted my money! I found out that you should definitely get at least a three inch & four pound density memory foam topper for it to last & be worth it. This specific topper is the best deal for the size, thickness, & durability. I have had no pain at all since I've gotten this on my bed. If you have any sagging or unevenness in your mattress, this topper will fill that in, & you won't even notice that it was ever there. Also, after reading other reviews, I was worried about there being a strong smell that would last a long time. When my husband & I opened the plastic packaging that it was in, there was a very faint smell. The best way that we could describe it, was like a wet paint smell. Not very strong, but like when you use the really good paint that has little to no smell to it. We could only smell it if we stuck our noses up to it. The topper never made the whole room smell. We let the topper lay out for about six hours & then put it onto our bed & never smelled it again, not in the sheets or anything! I was also worried about if just a four inch topper was gonna do the trick. This thing is a lot thicker than I imagined! Your going to need two people to carry it! All in all, this is so worth it! It's thick enough to be as good as a twelve inch, the best deal your going to find anywhere, & no chemicals that are bad for you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, quality topper, October 12, 2011
Overall, I am very pleased with this mattress topper! I notice myself sleeping a lot better, feeling more refreshed in the morning. Also, I have less pain in my neck and back when I wake up.

Notes:
- Don't expect this to be a perfect rectangle. The corners on mine have a noticeable curve where they cut it, but you can only see it if you don't have any sheets on it (it's a very slight imperfection).
- There definitely was a chemical odor. I let mine air out, and took someone else's suggestion of Febreze, and was sleeping comfortably on my topper in only a few days.
- The topper didn't measure to 60"x80". Mine was 59"x79", but fit perfectly on my mattress (maybe my mattress is a bit small too).
- My topper, after airing out, was exactly 4" thick!

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding, January 10, 2012
The 4" - 4 lb density Memory Foam mattress pad from All Sleep is excellent. I upgraded from an older 3", much less dense topper and the difference is amazing. It is so comfortable to sleep on. I am experiencing much less back pain using the new topper over my very firm mattress.

The company, All Sleep has been very good to deal with. My first shipment was defective, and they arranged for a replacement and return of the original. This was difficult for me because of the size and weight of the topper, but I give the company very high marks for their customer service and the way they handled the problem.

When the topper arrived it had a strong odor, but I expected that. I aired it out, on both sides, for several weeks, before putting it on the bed. I'm very sensitive to smells, and there is no odor now.

Bottom line, it was worth all the trouble... this is a really great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better then a $1000 mattress, April 25, 2012
I have had my mattress for, no lie, 20+ years...I bought my first Memory Foam 2 inch mattress pad about 8 years ago because I could not afford a new mattress at the time..and since I am a "woman of size" and sleep in the middle of my bed, on my badk...all the time....needless to say I get a "dip".

I had to make a decision recently, after 8 years...buy a new mattress..I love memory foam...and spend a bundle...or try a thicker Memory Foam MattressPad. I went for the 4 inch mattress pad. I sleep soundly every night and do not wake up with aches and pains and I am not a "spring chicken".

The purchase is well worth the investment...and much less then what I would have had to spend...for the same results.

4.0 out of 5 stars GREAT Customer Service, November 12, 2012
UPDATE:

My initial review showed that I wasn't completely satisfied with my purchase.

The merchant saw my review, contacted me, and went out of their way to
fix the issue.

You don't get customer service like that anymore. I was very impressed with
their high level of customer service and change my rating because of that.

I would use them again, because even if I wasn't 100% satisfied, I would have
the reassurance that they would fix it.

(they also gave me a free King size flat memory foam pillow that works GREAT
for me.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Transformed a crappy college mattress, January 14, 2012
I got this topper after a semester of uncomfortable sleep, and it has made a world of difference. When the package was delivered i had two initial thoughts, wow this thing is heavy, and they could have used a bigger box. After enlisting another person to help me remove the topper from the undersized box, i unfolded it and cut the vacuum bag open. the new foam smell wasn't too bad, and after allowing the foam to expand, and placing a cover over it, the smell had all but disappeared. The first night on it i slept for a solid 14 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Bed Topper, July 10, 2011
We have an RV and even though we upgraded the mattress, after the 2nd or 3rd night, our backs would be hurting. We just got back from a 10 day trip in which we put this on top of our mattress. No more back pain! Much cheaper than buying a brand new mattress. I would definitely recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, July 11, 2011
I have chronic back pain and insomnia, but the first night with this mattress pad, I was asleep instantly. I awoke with no pain what so ever! I LOVE this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great customer service, July 5, 2012
As I am a back sleeper, found it has reduced back pain associated with lying in one postion too long. Sheets for a deep fit mattress work perfectly. When received the first queen size 4 inch thick, 4 lb density memory foam mattress pad, it arrived in damaged condition. Customer service has been excellent as they have been more than responsive in correcting the situation. Have gone above and beyond to rectify the situation. Great company!

Rate and Discover Movies