Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jessy Lanza Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on January 31, 2014
Bought this for friends who live in Colorado, had no idea Broncos would be in the Super Bowl this year. But friends seem to enjoy the throw while sitting on the couch watching games or movies. Got it for a great price and came earlier than expected. Always a great deal.
on January 23, 2016
We purchased this blanket as a surprise for our son for Christmas. We are very happy with how lightweight this blanket is. Even though it is light weight it is very warm. Our kids have played tug of war with it and it is still holding up. He drags it everywhere. It also is great size to put on top of his twin bed. Came in nice packaging and he was able to open it easily.
on May 26, 2013
I gave this blanket to a work mate for her birthday, she is a BIG bronco fan, she loved this blanket. I had read some bad reviews and was skeptical to purchase.. it was a good price and looked like a good blanket. I was very happy with this purchase. My friend really liked it she was very happy and said it was prefect for her couch. She said the material was nice and washed very well, it was soft and fluffy. (her exact words).
on January 8, 2015
When viewing the picture of the open blanket the pictures show a border. When we received the blanket, there wasn't a border. It was only stitching. That was a big disappointment. Other than that it is a throw blanket.
on March 20, 2016
This item was a Christmas present but I didnt even give it to the person, I returned it. It is very low quality, very thin, and I wasnt happy at all. I went to bed, bath, and beyond and paid $5.00 more for a larger, softer, and better quality gift and it wasnt even on sale.
on December 26, 2014
My little boy is a huge broncos fan, and I had to have this blanket for him for Christmas. Its OK, just not great. Its not very plush or soft. If I would have seen it in the store I probably wouldn't have bought it. Arrived on time, wouldn't purchase again.
on February 3, 2016
Very vibrant colors and good sized. The fabric is very thin however. Luckily I used this alond with other material to make a tied blanket so it worked out perfect. If using alone, it is not too warm. it does look pretty though!
on April 10, 2016
SOOOOO disappointed!!! At least they were honest in the description to say it was "lightweight". I think even using the word "lightweight" is really over the top when it comes to describing the type of fleece or, for that matter, the quality. It is actually a fleece type of material...not actual fleece. I would steer clear of purchasing this if you are buying it for someone else. I would be embarrassed to give this as a gift unless it was to a child. Even then I would feel bad for giving such a crappy blanket as any type of gift.
on January 3, 2013
Lightweight, easily carried around, great logo. My nephew who loves the Broncos, is 14 years old. Since it isn't "cutesy" like the cut and tie blankets, he feels more grown-up using a blanket.
on January 30, 2014
My 9 yr old grandson loves his Denver Broncho blanket. The blanket is very thin and not of great quality but he doesn't care. Another customer said the blanket was very light-weight. Very true. My grandson still cuddles up with it. Perfect for him.