4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, but
You should know a couple of things. First, the body spray smells NOTHING like the shower gel. I mean, it's like a night and day difference. I suspect this was intentional, to create two complimenting scents. I'll find that out later and edit the post. For now, the spray.

Published on January 17, 2009 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars Get ur stuff straight
I had thought that I had ordered what was displayed in the picture "Axe dark temptation as irresistible as chocolate", but when I received my package it was" Axe dark temptation"......huge difference!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Probably wont purchase anything off of here again.
Published 14 months ago by Jessica Parsons

4.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, but, January 17, 2009
This review is from: Axe Deodorant Body Spray For Men-Dark Tempation-4 oz (Health and Beauty)

I'd been wracking my brain trying to remember where I recognized this scent, and that's when it hit me: Clinique Happy for Men. It's a much lighter version of that cologne, with a hint of chocolate mixed in. A very smooth, deep aroma to it that is best suited for evening socials and the like. I probably wouldn't wear this at the office or anything - it's too deep of a scent. But it's clear the smell will be appealing to some females who react to certain musky scents. One thing to watch out for - this can be overpowering. Don't overdo it. A few quick whisps here and there should do the trick.

Recommended, yes...but I still am quite partial to good old cologne.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great smell...coming from a lady., December 31, 2011
I absolutely adore this scent on my men. It's the only AXE that doesn't give me a severe headache and that I actually love. It's a turn on when a guy smells good and this body spray does it for me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Needs a body guard, December 15, 2008
Lumber Dude (Gold Coast, CT) - See all my reviews
I have a female friend who, when I wear Dark Temptations, can't keep her hands (and nose) off of me. In fact, she claims I am being cruel when I wear it and we aren't going to be intimate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 11, 2014
Every tithing was very good Fast shipping I love this works very good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Axe Deodorant Body Spray For Men-Dark Tempation-4 oz, April 4, 2014
This is my fav of all the axe body spray & for the price i got them can't past up the deal.
Def recommend this!!

5.0 out of 5 stars good smell, June 11, 2013
you never know what you get on line ...but I got what I ordered a good product in a can

4.0 out of 5 stars Love the scent, November 14, 2012
Great product. Had a chemical small after about an hour or so, but quickly dissipates. Will order again when time.

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it, but never had a woman notice it, November 6, 2012
Its a solid scent, I have had compliments on Axe cologne but never on the body spray. Let alone the chocolate one that is supposed to drive them crazy. So if your nervous about smelling like candy don't worry about it. It is a smooth scent, not harsh at all. It does have a slight bakery type of scent to it. For the guys who sweat like a pig or eat a lot of garlic do everyone a favor and buy a can of body spray of your choice and a stick of axe deodorant and use them both. Maybe you can't tell that you smell but others can, and its not a pleasant.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 28, 2008
BassPlayer (Erwin, NC USA) - See all my reviews
This by far is the best fragrance they have .I have received more positive comments of this brand than some of the $ 40.00 to $80.00 cologne I have. If you have not tried this, go ahead you will love it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sweets For Your Sweet, March 22, 2010
Let's face it, most women in these United States of America (and perhaps the world) love the smell (and taste) of chocolate. Most guys like women to like them as well. I believe it was with these two thoughts in mind that the people over at Axe decided to add a touch of chocolate scent to their Dark Temptation body spray.

Much like children's versions of lip gloss and cologne, Axe has used a variety of different scents to come up with some pretty cool sprays. Dark Temptation is no exception. It smells wonderfully like chocolate and it doesn't take very much of it to attract the fairer sex. A few sprays are all you need to have a pleasant scent for a good eight to ten hours.

Granted, being a married guy the only lady that I'm attempting to attract is my own wife, but this body spray has gotten me a number of compliments from a number of other women as well, both familiar friends and strangers.

While some of the more "macho" guys in the world might write this off as a gimmicky, slightly childish body spray for young boys and college kids, you have to admit that the idea behind this particular body spray is pretty slick.

Highly recommended to anyone hoping to attract a lady out there.

Rate and Discover Movies