- Series: Lecture Notes in Computer Science / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence (Book 3065)
- Paperback: 282 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2004 edition (May 12, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3540221115
- ISBN-13: 978-3540221111
- Product Dimensions: 6.1 x 0.7 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #15,085,729 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Deontic Logic in Computer Science: 7th International Workshop on Deontic Logic in Computer Science, DEON 2004, Madeira, Portugal, May 26-28, 2004. ... / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence) Paperback – May 12, 2004