- File Size: 114 KB
- Print Length: 22 pages
- Publication Date: January 20, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00704JP6Y
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#299,950 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #63 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- #151 in Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Travel
- #212 in Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Nonfiction > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
The Derailment of the Sunset Limited Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
Just finished it and the spiral of emotions Neal makes you accompany him through was awesome. The best way to decribe it - it is the first - "first person shooter" book i have ever read. The humor hits at just the right points, with the incredible absurdity tossed in continually. Specifically, the contents of his backpack and the thoughts Improving on... well I don't want to give his story away... almost did.
Definitely worth recommending - now he just has to write the Templar novel... before I finish mine!
"The Derailment of the Sunset Limited" is not just about tragedy, however. It is also about perseverance and hope, survival and courage. I read the book straight through and I recommend that you do the same.
This is a good read.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Entirely a personal story with little about the event itself. More of an attempt to reconcile with his personal situation. Not what I was expecting.Published 9 months ago by robinsr
Truth is always stranger (and better) than fiction. This is a quick, thought- provoking read, and very well worth your time!Published on December 8, 2013 by eliane
What happened that day? I have been on Amtrak equipment when someone tried to derail a train. Do I believe it is possible; you bet. Read morePublished on February 10, 2013 by Howard Wiley
This is a 'can't put it down' read. To be in just the right place at just the right time must have been thrilling and terrifying for the Author! Read morePublished on January 23, 2013 by Doubtnotreepicheep
A very short story, writing was very basic, probably should have been a magazine article. I had a lot of problems downloading as well.Published on January 21, 2013 by Amazon Customer
Well written first hand account of an act of domestic terrorism. I thoroughly enjoyed this read and felt the same rush that the author must have during the harrowing tale. Read morePublished on December 18, 2012 by C. Wood
After Neal mentioned the book on his Facebook, I was intrigued and had to read it. I bought it about an hour ago and could not put it down. Read morePublished on November 15, 2012 by Michael Ledoux
Enjoyable and interesting story with doses of the offbeat way things happen in reality plus the impact on and reactions of real people. I can just see all of this happening... Read morePublished on May 25, 2012 by R. Williamson
I thought the information presented was interesting. I was very disappointed with the writing quality and the editing. The author seems to be writing to teenagers, not adults. Read morePublished on May 11, 2012 by Jeff Davis
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Books > Travel > Travel Writing
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Politics & Social Sciences
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 45 minutes (22-32 pages) > Travel
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Politics & Social Sciences > Politics & Government > Specific Topics > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Travel > Essays & Travelogues