|Item Weight||4 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 28 x 5.2 inches|
|Item model number||20161|
|Manufacturer Part Number||20161|
|OEM Part Number||20161|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Derale 20161 Jeep Wrangler Direct Fit Electric Fan Kit
|Price:||$308.97 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Replaces fan clutch, fan shroud and new shroud mounts to factory locations
- Complete kit includes everything you need for a do-it-yourself installation
- Radiator reservoir remount brackets included (used on some 4 and 6 cylinder applications)
- Powder coated metal shroud
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
1) Fan is quiet
2) supplied hardware is good, except I upgraded the shroud bracket hardware to stainless steel bolts (looks better)
3) Shroud assembly with flawless powder coat finish is superior to other products on the market.
4) Fan has a guard (some other fans on the market don't)
5) Engine temp hovers around 205F
6) Thermostat arrangement is far superior to capillary probes seen on other products.
7) fits like a glove.
8) moves A LOT of air. (you can feel the air flowing INTO the grill from the front of the vehicle)
Wiring arrangement allows for further customization like manual on/off, air cond. on connection etc.
I highly recommend this product as an upgrade to any Jeep TJ. You will notice a definite power increase in the sense of "get-up-and-go". I will be interested if I gain any MPG ...
UPDATE: Spring 2015. I am on my THIRD fan. The fans fail about once a year. (once they are out of warranty) also, the power draw is high, I had to upgrade to a Heavy Duty 35amp cole-herse constant duty relay and maxi-fuse. I burnt original wires/fuses constantly. If you are handy with electrical stuff I still recommend the unit because of the shroud/brackets and thermostat set up, but beware of potential problems with wiring and fan failures! (Also, Derale does NOT make the actual fan. It is manufactured by someone else)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Best fan! Don't settle for a cheap fan to keep your engine cool. This fan is an easy bolt on fan that produces a ton of suction to keep the optimal tempPublished 5 months ago by Matthew Mueller
Great fan with plenty of power. Keeps Moyer very cool. Fan relay that is provided is not large enough for current draw and will melt. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Brandon Hunter
Installed on a 2005 Jeep Wrangler 4.0. Very impressed with the over all quality and has exceeded my needs. Very happy.Published 13 months ago by Matthew P.
It works well, I think the overflow container bracket should be in incorporated with the fan housing though.Published 16 months ago by M. Lucas
This fan is great I highly recommend it to anyone that owns a jeep. Just keep in mind it does not come with a switch to manually turn it on so you will need to provide your own... Read morePublished 19 months ago by Matthew