5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
Having old acne scars on my checks using this product for about 2 months, it has really smoothed the skin and the scars are barely visible. I really did not think it would work but thought it was worth a try as I love all the other products I've used from Dermae - amazed is what I am!
Published on August 6, 2011 by Maryse Snyder

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
Been using it every day for weeks. No change at all.
Published 15 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 6, 2011

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this stuff!, December 1, 2008
The consistency is soooo nice! I love applying it. It blends so well. And I definitely notice my acne scars becoming lighter. It is also a great moisturizer for my oily skin. I will surely buy another jar.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice scar gel!, July 20, 2014
Dawnie (Cleveland, OH) - See all my reviews
I really like this scar gel. I have to put it on a new scar on my head. The scar is rather big and is a T-shape from my hairline along my temples and down the middle of the top of my head, right where a middle part would be. I had skin cancer removed and the surgery was extensive. The incision was very ugly. I tried other scar creams first (Kelo-cote and Mederma), but I did not like how they would be flaky later in the day. With it being in such a visible area, I would have all this flaky stuff in my hair for everyone to see. This one does not do that. It sort of forms a thin moisture barrier but it does not flake off. I think it is working to make the scar look better, but I guess I would not know what it would look like without it. This also goes on and dries well too. I definitely recommend trying this if you don't like other scar creams.

4.0 out of 5 stars Visible Scar Reduction, July 18, 2014
Had a small scar on my thigh from a burn, about a 1/2 inch in size. Thought it might go away on it's own but after a month or two it looked like it was going to be permanent so I decided I'd try something. Bought this product & PediFix Dexterity Visco-gel Silicone Scar Management Sheets. Used the two off and on now for a little more than a month and was surprised to really see a reduction in the scar, at least 50% lighter and a bit smaller. Not a miracle cure but I'd say it's worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Product!, July 22, 2014
I LOVE this product! I had been using vitamin e oil on a recent surgical scar, but it was staining my clothes. I switched to this product because it's all natural and vegan. It's made such a difference - my scar is very soft and is fading quickly. (And I'm only 10 weeks post-op.) It also smells nice, is non-greasy, and doesn't stain clothing at all. I'll definitely be buying more of this product and likely more products by derma e in general!

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally something is helping my son!!!, July 12, 2014
I bought this for my 33 year old son.
He's been wearing only long sleeved shirts for a while (It is now July) due to severe scarring on both arms due to Cellulitis.
We bought various other salves but nothing seemed to help.
After he tried only 1 treatment of this product on his arms he was elated. I know it sounds like I'm doing a commercial for these folks, but....
I might sound like a horrible dad but I just couldn't look at his arms. He came over after the 1st treatment and (already) he and the rest of us were shocked at the improvement.
I didn't tell him that I bought 2 bottles yet, I'll be buying more as he needs them.
Great product! Expensive but well worth it!

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars, July 7, 2014
Been using it every day for weeks. No change at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best purchase I ever made anywhere, July 4, 2014
One of the best products Iv ever used. I had been removing a few spots on my body and this gel healed me up so fast after I had removed the spots without any scars what so ever. Usually when I damage my self some way it will take somewhere between 1-3 weeks for a scar to form and start to fade. This product takes maybee 3-6 days and the scar is faded just as it would have taken the 3 weeks without it and the best part is there is no scar this way.

4.0 out of 5 stars Work in process, May 7, 2013
You have to be supper patient with it. My scar are still there, but it will take more time to remove them.

5.0 out of 5 stars love this product, December 8, 2011
It is not sticky or greasy comforting to rub on fresh scar almost cooling I think it helps with healing because you have to rub the scar so you don't get adhesions and this makes that a pleasure

Rate and Discover Movies